The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Thu May 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Actually, it's a CCC members daughter! You may have caught a glimpse of Chelsy in last years Carlisle video and pictures. She is the lovely daughter of Rick aka "CANMAN"!!!!!!!!!!! She'll be wearing a a specially designed "Forward Look" inspired swim suit!! We need everyone to root for her, bring air horns, etc that's attending this years show!!!! Come on Yall...Give it up for Chelsy and wish her luck in this thread!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Thu May 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Congrat's Chelsy on competing, Most important let's get that win !!!!!!!!

Joe C NY
Back to top Go down
JessicaS
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Thu May 31, 2012 11:00 pm

I'll be rooting you on, Chels! Let me know if you need anything! Smile

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Can't be there but I hope she wins.

Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR
506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 pm

lets get a win for the club

CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440 One Bad azz Machine

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:26 am

Chelsy, I wish you all the luck in the world , You are a great looking Gal, I have only one Question to ask, Are you Adopted Hee! Hee! You can't be CanMan's Daughter , No resemblance at all lol! Just Kidding, I hope you win!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Chelsy is a beautiful young lady, she should win hands down.

---John

CCC Member
CCC Member

Official Forum Goofball!

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:09 am

THANKS guys! (proud old fart)

Hey Wayne! You guys gonna have photographer, like you did last year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 pm

The photographer was a friend of mine and John Scheinder's crew. Terri will not be there this year.
Back to top Go down
JessicaS
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Rick,

I'm not a professional, but I do have a DSLR. Happy to take pics for her if you like.

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 am

Yeah, no professional photographer this year Rick. Just us amateurs!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
ChristineFury
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:53 am

I hope we get some great pics, if I could there I would be taking pictures or videos every minute.

CCC Member
CCC Member

"Badass" Poly 318!

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:26 am

I come home with any pictures of Ricks daughter and I will probably get my head handed to me. lol!

You should be proud Rick. She is a good looking young lady.

CCC Member
CCC Member

Official Forum Goofball!

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 pm

JessicaS wrote:
Rick,

I'm not a professional, but I do have a DSLR. Happy to take pics for her if you like.

"Hot Pants" a "DSLR" to me, for all I know about this new fangled 'lectric gagetry, is a name for one of those uncurable doses of clap that were all over the place in SEA durning the '60's! LOL

Sure! Take all the pics you can with this DSLR! If anyone else has a,,,,,,,,, new fangled fancy camera, and knows how to use it, take ALL the pics you guys can!

Chelsy wants to choose certain ones, to make 8X10's, to go with the pics last year for her portfolio notebook.

What's gonna 'blow you guy's minds', is first, when she walks out, (providing NO one else has a similiar designed swim suit) then when she turns around,,,,,,, 2nd! Double whammy!

Or, that is the way, we want it to work,,,,,,,.
Back to top Go down
JessicaS
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Congrats on the big win, Chelsy!! Wish I was there to help cheer you on. I saw the pics on the C @ C facebook page. You and your swimsuit looked fabulous!! Smile

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Well Done Chelsy...Good luck girl. We'll be cheering you on from down under!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Hey Everyone I have just arrived home from an absolutely great weekend at Carlisle with Friends from the CCC, Foward Look and the ICC. We truly had a great time. I would like to personally congraduate Chelsey, Rick's daughter(maybe not...lol) on her win as 2012 Miss Carlilse!!!!!!!!! She spent her weekend with the CCC and deserved that win as she looked beautiful. Congrat's again Chelsey and Rick.

I also would like to thank the Foward Look Admin(Dave S) and the Member's on a great Chicken Dinner and Drive Inn Movie(Christine) on Saturday night. Dave really made the CCC feel at home and I would like to thank him again.

Jeff Nichol's not only helped me on very rare, norm expensive part's for a huge discount, he also helped Ty in doing the same for his build. Jeff you are a Gentleman!

I personally want to congraduate Joe(Jag) for becoming a Moderator while at Carlisle for his devotion to the CCC. He was hand picked by Assist Admin's Bobby and Jim as well. Joe is extremely loyal and devoted to the CCC and goes out of his way to help our Member's. I also owe his Wife and Him a huge thank you for presenting me with an original hard cover 1983 "Christine" Book by Stephen King free of charge. Thank You Guy's.

Thank you to the following Member's who attended and assisted us in Carlisle... Jim(arnie1964) and Grandson, Joe (Jag) and his Wife, Ty and his wonderful Family, Jim Rawa and his Wife, Chelsey(Rick's Daughter), Wayne, Paul(the player), Joe C Jr, Max, and Chaney with his Wife. I would also like to thank ALL OF YOU Folk's who were unable to attend yet took care of our Forum and Club. Thank you all!

All the Best,
Joe C NY
Back to top Go down
58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440 One Bad azz Machine

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Cong rads Goes to JoeG for Being promoted to monitor, well deserved, just remember Jag you took my job as monitor and I had been for a few years. I straightened a few member out that made great club members right Strech. Hee! Hee! Which made one of our most popular members, I hope all your little and one big problem your ex out. Very Happy

Chelsey you are drop dead gorgeous and you make our Club proud, Im still not so sure canman is your father. I would need to see a picture of him long ago and without the bushy face, Just Kidding Rick, Every time I see you I think of Miss's Brown you have a lovely Daughter. Enough said Good Job Chelsey. Smile

Im glad everybody had a great time and will be glad when the pictures start popping up.

crazy58fury
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:19 pm

WAHOO!!! you guys earned that! so happy for you on the win! Wish I could have been there longer to help cheer for you guys, Congrats!
ty

Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Thank you for everyone that was responsible for making me a monitor i will prove that i was the right choice and will always stay devoted to the CCC. For all im concerned i would like to say that i am a life time member of the CCC.

i want to thank Jim for coming, i believe he traveled the farthest i had a great time talking with him and his little grandson.

Joe you are very welcome for the book i would not have charged you for something i got (luckly) for free Very Happy and Thank you for the great deal you got us all at the wonderful and very nice hotel, and for everything you did for us at the show.

i want to thank Wayne for being very supportive of our great club and treating everyone of us like family members. Without Wayne this club would not exist and i will not forget that.

Congrats to Chelsey for winning, she had a very unique swim suit and i think the judges brought that into great consideration.

I did not buy any parts from Jeff Nichols but saw the incredible deal and massive amount of parts he sold Ty. Jeff is truly a great guy for doing that.

The forward look and icc guys and gals were very friendly even though i didnt do too much wondering and adventuring due to the temperature being over 100 degrees ☀

Had a great show hope next year can be even better Very Happy

CCC Member
CCC Member

"Badass" Poly 318!

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:27 am

CONGRATS to Joe and Chelsy!!!!!!!!! cheers

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:24 am

Congrats, Joe! Well deserved!

Looking forward to seeing pictures pop up so I can live vicariously through all of those who were able to attend. lol!

CCC Member
CCC Member

Official Forum Goofball!

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:26 am

THANKS for the compliments!

Wait untill the 'proffesional' pics arrive!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dukeboy
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Congrats on Chelsy's Win Rick.She deserved it.
Back to top Go down
ChristineFury
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Congrats Chelsy

CCC Member Competes in MS.CHRYSLER Contest at Carlisle??????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: The Club House :: News & Announcements:-