The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» hard to find
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:59 am by Jurrasic car

» BRAKE LAMP SWITCH LOCATION?
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:30 pm by GOREDFURY

»  Electronic Distributor with 301ci
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 pm by Jurrasic car

» Installing rebuilt 318
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:21 pm by eva_392

» Our Loss Is Their Gain
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 pm by 57belv

» Christianity 101
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:18 pm by furvedere

» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wantachristine
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 pm

A few years back I had spoke to someone on here in TN that had many 58's. I remember he said he had a shop in TN and built and restored 58s. Does anyone know who I am talking about and if so is he still on here/do you know if he has anything for sale? I am headed to Tn next week (from FL) and would love to stop in and see him if he does. ANY help is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm

April please read my PM.

Joe C CCC Admin
Back to top Go down
wantachristine
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:47 pm

WOW. Since you blocked me from sending PMs I guess I have to post it here. I thought this was a group of people that were here to help each other. Guess the guys on fwdlook are right about you guy...your not. I have been looking for a car for a few years. Johnny was a personally friend of ours and the car he brought home from Boston wasnt what we thought it was going to be (didnt have the parts we thought it would have), and Johnny needed more for it than he had thuoght he was going to. There were no hard feelings between him and us. After that we stopped looking for quite sometime and moved onto older wagons for a while. I wont "bother" any of you anymore. Im quite disappointed that my quest as looked upon as a bother. If I could help someout out with my knowledge I would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Excuse me April,

Let's get couple thing's straight....

!. You contnue to register under several different names here and the FL and the only conversation you have is your "Dream" of purchasing a "christine" however this appear's to be a dream! Alot of people know who you are and are tired of the same want ad.

2. I personally could care less of what anyone on the FL or anywhere else has to say about me because its never to my face.

3. The CCC is here for everyone including you and we have NO problem helping you. We ask that if you are serious about wanting to purchasing a "Chrstine" please post one ad under one account. Otherwise feel free to talk about something else with the Members.

4. I never removed any PM priviledge's or even viewed your account, for example: My above message state's "Please read my PM" therefore why would I remove your PM ability? You had it disabled in your settings when you registered. I have since enabled it for you.

5. Now that I viewed your account, I see you have registered multiple accounts therefore the Forum automatically would not allow you to have certain feature's. Plus a Forum Moderator has requested you remove the suggestive Avatar and relace it with a move conservative Avatar.

The PM I sent you was a respectful PM and private. If you had a problem with your account, you should have placed a respectful message here and your account would have been fixed asap. The person that I am allows a Member to express their feeling's whether I agree or not. However, if you continue to disrespect me or anyone else here on the CCC with accusatory posts you will be removed and can spend all your time on the FL Forum going forward.

I hope you continue to join us here on the CCC and please mingle with the rest of Member's and have fun.

Regard's,
Joe CCC Admin
Back to top Go down
wantachristine
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 am

EVIL PLYMOUTH-

Im SO SORRY this has turned into this big huge misunderstanding. I never said anyone in FL said anything about you. I dont know any 58 ppl here in FL other than my husband and Johnny G....infact those are the only 58 ppl I know anywhere. I dont knowwhat this FL club you are talking about is. If there is one please let me know how to access them.

I have joined this site several times in the past and have forgotten my username/password and have just signed up again. Not trying to play games or coerse anyone out of anything but their knowledge of locating a vehicle.

If I knew of something someone was looking for and I could help them out I surely would.

Again so sorry this turned into a huge mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:03 am

Just a misunderstanding regarding your account on your part however I do appreciate your willingness to movomee on and enjoy the CCC. Welcome and good luck.

Joe
Back to top Go down
ChristineFury
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:06 am

Hi & Welcome To The Site.

I hope you find what your looking for, I used to live in Ocala from I believe 90 or 91 to 1995 back when I was still in school and I am sorry you have to go through misunderstandings which I hope it's over soon so you can enjoy the site the way it should be.

Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:18 pm

April,

Keep a vigilant watch in the Craigslist ads, use Jaxed mash to search the ads nationally. This will also show cars for sale through E-bay, Auto Trader, Hemmings, and even the H.A.M.B.

Keep in mind that Joe was doing his job as a moderator, sometimes people will register under different accounts for the sake of doing no good. I am a regional moderator on Forward Look, and would have done the same.

Glad the misunderstanding has been settled now.

---John

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Thanks for educating me guys. I do appreciate it. I wouldnt join multiple times to cause harm- I am not the type of person to do no good. Ask Johnny G-he knows me personally.

Big M- can you please tell me what Jaxed is? Sounds like a great idea and much easier than searching each one individually. I have found...think its called searchallofcraigs.com - dont know how accurate it is. Im eager to know the right way to do things around here.

Thanks again for all your input!
-April Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:06 pm

April,

There are several sites that allow you to search multiple online venues. Jaxed.com is just one of them.

One thing with these sites, E-bay also owns Craigslist, and is trying to stop the overall searches, so you need to follow instructions on the site you use to get past their monopolizing effect.

There was a Christine clone for sale in Berkeley, Ca a short time ago for $25,000, but I have never seen the car, and cannot vouch for its attributes, if any.

---John

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Thanks John about the info on Jaxed- they even have an app for phones so I downloaded that too. I didnt know ebay owned craigslist! Interesting.

I missed the car in Berkley-thats a good price. Id like to stay under 40k if possible and get a decent car.

Thanks again!
-April
Back to top Go down
ChristineFury
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:18 am

I didn't know Ebay owned Craigslist either because I thought they own kijiji that became Ebay Classifieds in the US or that is what at least says on the top page of the classifieds.

CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Welcome to the club april!! Very Happy I actually just bought my christine project several months ago from john(big M), I have to restore it, But anyway, lol, Hope you find your dream car!
ty

INFO PLZ - GUY in TN that builds/restores CHRISTINES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: For Sale/Wanted Section :: Wanted:-