The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:59 pm

They took God out of our schools. Let's invite him back in. There's nothing stopping us from asking him to return correct?

In remembrance of the 26 innocent victims of the Newtown CT tragedy I am going to pray an our Father and ask God to send his son and the holy spirit back into our schools. Perhaps Bob can write a prayer for that purpose? Would you like to join us? Pledge your commitment to this Vigil here.

http://www.christinecarclubforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Youve got me here on this one....What a tragedy......We all pray for those poor kids. LEts pray for anyone in hardship and those less fortunate than ourselves.
Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:32 am

Thank you Wayne, I pledge my commitment to pray for 26 days in a row...for God to return to our schools and for our lawmakers to invite Him back in...Bob

Most gracious and loving heavenly Father, we are told in your Holy Word in Proverbs 22:6, Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. Therefore, we ask You to please bring prayer back into our schools. Our children need to know You and to be aware of your goodness, Your mercy, Your love and Your grace. We ask you to change the hearts of our lawmakers to allow prayer back into our schools as well. Just as you poured out your Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost, please Father pour out your Holy Spirit on our schools and our lawmakers. We know what a tall order this but as Your Holy Word says in Matthew 19:26, Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Please help us Father. Please help our children Father. We present this request to you in the name of your Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down
58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440 One Bad azz Machine

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:35 am

Same as Ny said Amen

"THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER
Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:39 pm

God bless..

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 pm

God Bless those souls, Amen, I agree, let's get the Lord back into our schools.

Martin and Christine aka Moochie Chaser, oh, and some girl who claims to be Arnie's girl Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:13 pm

100% Amen Besides the Lord to watch over our precious and innocent Children, we need at least 1 Police Officer.

Enough with these Military Style Machine Gun's sold to anyone breathing. No one Person should be allowed to purchase and or possess any assualt Rifle unless it is used for the Military and Police. I was an NRA Member and quit in the late 90's after the Colorado incident and the Gov't continued to sell the Machine Guns to who ever.

Joe
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Amen.

58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 am

I can remember when I was on the Road buying Japanese swords I bought a Navy Lugur (German) and it had the 30 round snare clip and the holster made a rifle stock, It was against the law to have the pistol and holster in the same place. I think all of these assult rifles should be banned, but they are so many out there now, People will be able to get them anytime they want.

Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:59 am

58plym wrote:
I think all of these assult rifles should be banned, but they are so many out there now, People will be able to get them anytime they want.

You are right Bob. Banned yes...but the guns out there already will never be given up willingly. Here's the root of the problem: Unbelief and the product of it. The further we stray from God's Word the worse it's going to get. 50 years ago prayer was thrown out of the schools. 40 years ago we began the legal murder of innocent babies in their mother's wombs. Recently 10 states + Wash. DC have legalized same sex marriage. We are on a downward slide folks. Revival of a true belief in our Creator, the Living God and His Word are a necessity to begin a repair of our society. Period.

In Jesus' name...Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 pm

furvedere wrote:
58plym wrote:
I think all of these assult rifles should be banned, but they are so many out there now, People will be able to get them anytime they want.

You are right Bob. Banned yes...but the guns out there already will never be given up willingly. Here's the root of the problem: Unbelief and the product of it. The further we stray from God's Word the worse it's going to get. 50 years ago prayer was thrown out of the schools. 40 years ago we began the legal murder of innocent babies in their mother's wombs. Recently 10 states + Wash. DC have legalized same sex marriage. We are on a downward slide folks. Revival of a true belief in our Creator, the Living God and His Word are a necessity to begin a repair of our society. Period.

In Jesus' name...Amen

First off I want to thank Bob for saying what needed to be said here. You summed it up. PERIOD. You have to ask yourself what went wrong and the bottom line is the ungodly lifestyles and demise of the traditional family structure that has been at work under our very noses. My wife and I both work and YES we do pay a price. You don't glorify violence and common sense tells you not to introduce a child to it let alone instruct anyone with a shred of mental instability as to how to operate a firearm. Emphasize love and understanding and above all else Jesus Christ. Every parent has a responsibility to GOD to raise their children to the best of our abilities. What on this earth could possibly more important?

Why do you suppose there are no more Mozarts or Inventions these days that could change the world? It's because we sit our kids in front of movies, the TV and their Xboxes. We allow the killing of innocent children in the most sacred and miraculous place. Their mothers wombs. We allow our children to be educated to think that? Every sin empowers Satan. All good things have a repulsing effect on his efforts to devour all that is good in this world.

I look forward to today being day two of our prayer vigil. Stick with it everyone. It WILL make a difference.

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 am

Day three here...Just finished praying and lifting up our great country, our lawmakers, our president to get back to what our forefathers started with. One nation under our Creator, God....trying their very best to do His will to run this country. Lifted up our children to Him...to keep them safe...lifted up our school systems to Him...to make the choices necessary to keep them safe and teach them good and godly things. Also included that He might forgive us for falling away the way we have. We so need His forgiveness and His mercy. Yes, just like Wayne said, stick with it folks. The power of prayer (with faith) is real and will make a difference. Here's a few verses from the Bible that are appropriate for what seems like a huge task ahead.

Matthew 17:14-20

Jesus Heals a Demon-Possessed Boy

When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.”

“You unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.” Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment.
Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Prayed this all in Jesus' name...

Bob

Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Banning guns is not going to stop crazy people, look what happened in China? children were stabbed, thats because guns are outlawed in China. During WWII Isoroku Yamamoto a Fleet Admiral and Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy once said wen asked why they were not invading American soil he said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." I feel once all the "Assault Weapons" which will come all the way down to single shot muzzle loaders if the government has there way and then we will be helpless because our great leaders feel we need to be having wars in every country in the world and there will be no one here to protect us. i am an avid hunter and the "assault weapon" that lunatic had is absolutely no different then my hunting rifle, other then my gun being a larger caliber and more accurate. Criminals will always have guns after they are banned because criminals do not follow laws, at least non of the ones i have heard of. I would also like to point out that the weapons he had did not belong to him, they belonged to his law abiding mother who never used her guns to harm anyone, he stole her guns.

If you have 5 minutes please listen to this womans true story about what guns laws did to help her

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Day four. Just finished your prayer Bob. It get's better every day. Smile

58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Amen Ny Smile

Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 am

Good on you guys...Wayne...Bobby...I thought to do a search in God's Word for :" good + prayer" and this is what came up...the scenario here: (Samuel was talking to the Israelites, trying to get them to understand how wrong it was to favor an earthly king over God as their king)

1 Samuel 12:22-24
New International Version (NIV)

22 For the sake of His great name the Lord will not reject His people, because the Lord was pleased to make you His own. 23 As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right. 24 But be sure to fear the Lord and serve Him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things He has done for you.
We have done the same thing as a nation...we favor an earthly king over God as our King...and we wonder why we are having all these troubles. Day 5. reminder: As a nation, Lord God please bring us back to You...please make You our hearts desire so that our homes, our leaders, our schools and ultimately our hearts can be filled with You. Impress upon us that the only way to You is through your son Jesus and His finished work on the cross.

And it's in Jesus' name we pary...Amen

Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Amen.

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Day 6 folks...keep going Smile I am... cheers

Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Day 9 Folks...This scripture came to mind this morning as I remembered our country and our kids in prayer. Hope it encourages you all as it did me.

Hebrews 4:14-16
New King James Version (NKJV)

Our Compassionate High Priest

14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Back to top Go down
58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Smile That is Great NY Amen Brother Smile

Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:15 am

Day 12 folks...friendly post of encouragement here. Cool and...Psalm 34 (NKJV) came to my heart as I prayed for our nation and kids this AM. Thought I would share...

The Happiness of Those Who Trust in God

I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make its boast in the Lord;
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.

I sought the Lord, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears.
They looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces were not ashamed.
This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him,
And saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him,
And delivers them.

Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good;
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
Oh, fear the Lord, you His saints!
There is no want to those who fear Him.
The young lions lack and suffer hunger;
But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.

Come, you children, listen to me;
I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
Who is the man who desires life,
And loves many days, that he may see good?
Keep your tongue from evil,
And your lips from speaking deceit.
Depart from evil and do good;
Seek peace and pursue it.

The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their cry.
The face of the Lord is against those who do evil,
To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles.
The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the Lord delivers him out of them all.
He guards all his bones;
Not one of them is broken.
Evil shall slay the wicked,
And those who hate the righteous shall be condemned.
The Lord redeems the soul of His servants,
And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned.

Back to top Go down
58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:56 am

Some nice words NY Amen Thank yu NY:)

Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Very nice NY bob Very Happy

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Stay the course everyone! Smile

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:00 pm

Day 15 folks...a friendly reminder to:

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7
New King James Version (NKJV)

Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 pm

I'm sure some have heard about the recent incident in CA. All good things come from Christ and I beleive our vigil IS working! This could have been much worse as we all know. Goodness and Reasoning prevailed. Christ's presence made that possible....

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/11/justice/california-school-shooting-teachers/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Bloodhound1958 wrote:
I'm sure some have heard about the recent incident in CA. All good things come from Christ and I beleive our vigil IS working! This could have been much worse as we all know. Goodness and Reasoning prevailed. Christ's presence made that possible....

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/11/justice/california-school-shooting-teachers/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Oh my goodness...I hadn't heard about this. Thanks for posting Wayne. Yes...The Lord Jesus gets all the glory here...no doubt. To the believer, this is proof that prayer works. To God's faithful...keep praying.

Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:01 am

Day 19 folks...Keep up the good work in praying for our nation and our kids.

God bless...

NY Bob

Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Prayers sent....

CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

PostSubject: Re: Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil   Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:00 am

Big M wrote:
Prayers sent....

You're a good man John...Thank you for your reply. Day 22 of our prayer vigil is already here folks...Hope you're all still praying for our nation, our school systems and the safety of our kids.

Lord, please draw us all into a saving relationship with You through your Son Jesus Christ our Lord. Exchange our lusts for material posessions that temporarily satisfy...into a thirst for You and Your Word which will permanently satisfy us. Bring this nation back from the brink of disaster as it's conditon only worsens with each day as we slide away from You. Have mercy on us O Lord, forgive us for how we have left You, our First Love and save us from our sins. We ask that You change the hearts of our lawmakers, our school systems and our parents to let you back into our schools. We need to have our children raised up to love You and to depend on You for every detail of their lives. Perhaps if we start now it will not be to late. We need Your protection...Help us all dear Father in heaven.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen

Back to top Go down

Join Us In A 26day Prayer Vigil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-