The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Removing the radiator support.
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 am by 57belv

» Life Now and Forever
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Alive With Christ
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm by furvedere

» Looking for christine novel
Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 pm by ArnieCunningham

» Is it safe?
Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 am by Bluebird57

» A Memorial Day Perspective
Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 am by furvedere

» Turning radius
Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 am by eva_392

» Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online!
Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Bloodhound1958

» The Real Face Of Jesus
Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 pm by Serge

» Slow to start
Sun May 14, 2017 6:51 pm by Serge

A+TOP RATED 1957-58 Plymouth Parts Source!
John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Prayers For The Victims And Families In Oklahoma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Prayers For The Victims And Families In Oklahoma   Mon May 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Just heartbroken to read about the elementary school and the missing and dead. Let's be sure and keep all those affected in our prayers. Even better let's pray for a miracle with regard to the missing children.

Never take what you have for granted. Even on your darkest day someone has it worse. Just a week or two ago I was "feeling sorry for myself" as I had to run one of the kids to school and hurry back to make the bus for another....bla bla bla. I was thinking about how hard I had it until I pulled into the parking lot. I saw a man working very hard to help his son out of their very worn out wheelchair van and wheel his permanently disabled child into school. I saw just how "Bad" I had it in life right there.

May the heavenly father through the infinite love and compassion of his son Jesus reunite missing or trapped children with their parents safe from harm. May the healing power of our Lord bring peace to the many families who have lost loved one's in this terrible tragedy. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ out Lord and savior... Amen

http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
Carjunky
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: Prayers For The Victims And Families In Oklahoma   Tue May 21, 2013 8:48 am

I prey that more survivor's will be found. The news is very sad this morning and heart breaking to think what every one is going through.

CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440 One Bad azz Machine

PostSubject: Re: Prayers For The Victims And Families In Oklahoma   Tue May 21, 2013 9:20 am

Im praying for them also, I have a Son and Daughter in Law and two grandchildren in Duncan and realitives all over there. I was born and raised in a little town Named Jay, Okla till i was 15 then moved to Idaho, I can remember going to the storm celler many many times. I can remember I would tell my Dad Leave me here and let me sleep I will be ok. He would say get your butt out of bed and lets get going.

Once We came out and they were a lot of damage done but not as bad as these poor people are Having.

Jay is only a few Miles from Where Jim Garvie lives, Jay Played Grove in sports. Smile

"THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER
Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Re: Prayers For The Victims And Families In Oklahoma   Tue May 21, 2013 11:32 am

Thank you for starting this thread Wayne. We all need to remember and be reminded how good we have it. To watch the news and see what has happened...oh my goodness...and we're just seeing a tiny amount of the devastation and suffering. I'll keep praying...in Jesus' Name...the only way our Father hears our prayers. We have to go by His plan...not our own.

NYB

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: Prayers For The Victims And Families In Oklahoma   Tue May 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Just terrible news. Prayers sent to all involved, and hope to God this does not happen again.

---John

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Prayers For The Victims And Families In Oklahoma   Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Sad news.

God bless all involved.
Back to top Go down

Prayers For The Victims And Families In Oklahoma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-