The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:10 am

CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration! September 13th-15th 2013

13th Annual Orchard Beach Celebrity, Classic Car Show and Motorcycle Show
Orchard Beach Park
Bronx NY

As many of you surely know 2013 marks the 30th anniversary of the iconic Hollywood film, Christine! It's what we live, eat, sleep and breathe here at the CCC!

Our club President Joe Caldwell has opened the doors of his famous 911 benefit car show to the club for this once in a lifetime event! He has rolled out the red carpet for CCC members and Forward Look fans alike.

Aside from several 57-58 Plymouths the show is expected to surpass 2500 cars of all years makes and models, several movie cars including bat mobiles, General Lee's, The Ghostbusters car and many more.

Many Celebrities will adorn the show this year including Keith Gordon, William Ostrander, Malcolm Danare, Steve Tash and a special Christine Cast member surprise! This celebrity who played a key role in the 1983 film has never done an event or signing! You won't be disappointed! Other celebrities include Burt Young, Chuck Zito, Vincent Pastore, Tom Wopat and many more!

Unlike other show's The Orchard Beach Car Show is a 501c3 NON-PROFIT which has donated $450,000 to the 9/11 widows and orphans fund to date. What better way to celebrate the 30th of the film and help those in need in the process. The club and show also has the distinct honor of Remembering "The First CCC Member" Derek Garvie. We will be making a donation to Coach Jim Garvie to assist him in the building of his police car as a tribute to Derek and his memory.

The show itself is Sunday September 15th. In classic CCC style we have overdone ourselves yet again and have an action packed weekend planned. The club itinerary is as follows:

CHECK IN-Friday September 13th. Special accomodations are being made for all CCC members. We will announce them very soon!

We are staying at:

The Radisson Hotel
One Radisson Plaza
New Rochelle,  NY  10801  US
LAT: 40.913653 LONG: -73.77782
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RESERVATIONS:
+1 (800) 967-9033 (US/Canada Toll-free)

TELEPHONE: +1 (914) 576-3700 FAX: +1 (914) 576-5864

We will be having a catered club gathering and meeting Friday night in the hotel conference room for all Club members and friends and families. We'll have T-shirts as well as copies of the club itinerary for all. Provided the celebrities arrive on time we there will be a private meet and greet with the Celebrities at this meeting!

At one PM Saturday there will be a FREE Limo Bus tour of NYC for all CCC members, their friends and families! See the statue of liberty, empire state builing, new world trade center etc! Afterwards we will be enjoying a club dinner at the Lobster House of city island followed by a trip to the show field to setup our tent, have some laughs and enjoy some "refreshments" with wine, snack platters etc.

Sunday morning well depart the hotel and make our way to the show! It is an ALL DAY affair with military displays, flyovers bands etc. We strongly recommend staying overnight Sunday and heading home refreshed on Monday.

A group rate for CCC members is being finalized with the hotel now and it will be announced shortly. Be sure and call and reserve your room asap! Just an FYI, admission is FREE into the show for all the CCC members and their guests. Parking is available for trailers, trucks etc. New club T-shirts will be available at the tent as well!

Everyone is invited so don't wait!

See You There!
The CCC Team.

*all stars are confirmed, but their appearance is subject to change or cancellation based on professional commitments. *
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
Arnie1964
CCC Member
CCC Member

"Badass" Poly 318!

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:45 am

Man this sounds like a great action packed weekend!!! I have already told my other half I am going with or without her. Laughing I wish I could have my 4 Door done by then but there is no way. Joe do you figure on having yours done for the show? No pressure or anything. It is about 700 miles each way for me but it looks like it will be well worth the Trip. I need to make sure I have a couple of Glove box doors painted and ready to sign. Once again, get that car done Joe. No pressure or anything. Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee!

CCC Member
CCC Member

"Badass" Poly 318!

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:50 am

For some reason they show no rooms available when I check the not for that weekend.

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:59 am

Best thing to do is just call the Hotel Jim. Let them know your with the CCC.

I'm particularly excited about the Limo Bus tour. Sure beats driving around NYC myself. I like the idea of sitting back and relaxing and not getting lost along the way! Smile

Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR
506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:18 pm

ive been looking forward to this since last year around this time Very Happy i have already made the commitment for me and my girlfriend to go regardless, the kids, who knows they may change their minds last second but that will not affect me going Very Happy 

Yeah Jim i already have a painted glove box door :Vice Pres Jim:
I think i might bring my mint condition Christine book as well to be signed.

CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:51 pm

My plans to attend the show have changed. My nephew recently "set the date" for his marriage on September 14th. THis is something I cannot miss and will be in W. Virginia that weekend.

NYB

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Sorry to hear that, Bob, as I would like to meet you.

Congrats to your nephew getting married, though, it is an important event indeed.

I and M'lisa are looking forward to this trip.

---John

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Sorry to hear you will not be attending although congrats on the Wedding you will be attending. 

Very much looking Foward to meeting John and M'Lisa of Big M as well as Jim and Joe Jag. Just can not wait to see all of you again!!!!
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:42 pm

very sorry to hear that bob but a marriage is an important event no one would expect you to miss Very Happy

CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Thanks guys...when I heard the date a few weeks ago I knew there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. While extremely happy for my nephew (as it's his first marriage at age 40), it was bittersweet news because I was looking forward to meeting you all.

scratch NYB

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:40 am

Hotel is on course, was a small bump in the road!!  Needed the Hotel to arrange certain things for the Actor's and the CCC to ensure the best time possible for all!!!  Everything is all good now and we are ready. The rooms are reserved for "East Coast Classic Car Association". I recommend Memeber's calling ASAP to reserve room's in your name's. They will go fast.  

Thank you,
Joe.
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:25 pm

just to make sure when we call the hotel we are telling them we are from the "East coast car association" want to call wither today or tomorrow

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:43 pm

That's correct Joe. Please start calling and lock them down. Have 15 rooms on the same floor locked down.
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:47 pm

ok thanks Joe i will call them first thing tomorrow morning

CCC Member
CCC Member

"Badass" Poly 318!

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Well boys and girls I have my conformation number for the 13th, 14th and 15th. Getting excited Joe. You have a great agenda laid out for the club. I have been to NY many times but always had to drive. This sounds like a relaxing time. Looking forward to Meeting John and Melissa and seeing my old friends from the CCC.

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:19 am

I just tried to get us a room and was told that all they had left was king rooms. She then told me they were sold out for Thursday-Saturday, but did have a room for Sunday night.

Any where else we can stay that's close?

M'Lisa
Back to top Go down
oldsmochic
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 am

The Radisson just called me back and were able to give us a room for Friday - Sunday night. She wasn't sure if she could give us one of the blocked rooms even though I mentioned the club name.

They only have single King beds left. If they tell you they are sold out tell them that you are with the EAST COAST CAR ASSOCIATION.

M'Lisa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 am

All worked out just arranging Thursday. Please Folks we have a special rate and reserved a full floor of rooms however I can tell you they are selling out as well. This hotel is a very happening and busy. Once again the rooms are under "East Coast Classic Car Association" not the CCC.

Look Foward to seeing you all there!!!
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:23 pm

oldsmochic wrote:
I just tried to get us a room and was told that all they had left was king rooms.  She then told me they were sold out for Thursday-Saturday, but did have a room for Sunday night.

Any where else we can stay that's close?

M'Lisa

yeah they had an issue when i called someone had a typo and put it under East POST Car Association but it should all be fixed now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Ok just received word.... A former world famous Boxing Heavy weight Champion to attend our 30th looking to meet the Fan's!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arnie1964
CCC Member
CCC Member

"Badass" Poly 318!

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Dylan and I are really looking forward to this show Joe. I may bring a friend that helped me build Christine's engine as he always wanted to see NY.

Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Wow what a coincidence Jim I to would like to know if i can bring a friend who has stuck with me the whole time while building my Christine, he also has never been to NYC Very Happy

Looking forward to meeting this boxer i know a lot of the heavy weight boxers

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:56 am

Ok my CCC brother's and Sister's here is our Official Party Bus for Sat Sept 14th Tour of World Trade Center and other NYC Landmarks!!!! This will be fully stocked!!!

I hear there will be several Celeb's on the Bus with you ALL and not only from "Christine". Surprise Surprise!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Carjunky
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:41 am

Wow1 This looks like a real fun time.Dance Party 

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 am

Awesome! Smile

Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:47 pm

i cant wait Joe, this just keeps getting better and better Very Happy

Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Looks great, Joe!!

CCC Member
CCC Member

"Badass" Poly 318!

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:15 am

Only another 8 weeks till your show Joe. I am getting a little anxious as I have not had a vacation this year. It's going to be great meeting John as we have spoke on the phone many times. Also looking forward to seeing you, Wayne and little Joe again. Not sure who else from our group that was at Carlisle a year ago will be there but I am counting the days.

Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 pm

im glad i am not the only one Jim i to am looking forward to seeing everyone Very Happy

CCC Member
CCC Member

350 GC BB
Owner of Keith Gordon's "screen used" red jacket from the film Christine.

PostSubject: Re: CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Can't wait to hang out with y'all! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChristineCarClub.com

CCC 30th Anniversary Of Christine Celebration!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: The Club House :: News & Announcements:-