The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» hard to find
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:59 am by Jurrasic car

» BRAKE LAMP SWITCH LOCATION?
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:30 pm by GOREDFURY

»  Electronic Distributor with 301ci
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 pm by Jurrasic car

» Installing rebuilt 318
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:21 pm by eva_392

» Our Loss Is Their Gain
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 pm by 57belv

» Christianity 101
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:18 pm by furvedere

» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

LOST AND FOUND

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: LOST AND FOUND   Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:38 pm

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent. LUKE 15:7 (Scripture focus-Luke 15:4-10-Look it up!)

What brings you joy? Your family? A job promotion? Losing ten pounds? What do you think brings God joy?

The parables of the lost sheep and the lost coin show us clearly how to bring joy to the heart of God - and everyone has the ability to do it. It's as simple as repenting from sin. Repentance involves a change in our perspective which leads to a change in our behavior. When we view sin as seriously as God views it, we realize what an affront it is to His holiness and how destructive it is to us. It's why He sent Jesus. Our repentance not only benefits us; it brings God joy.

But the parable of the lost sheep tells us something else about God's heart. It tells us what does not bring Him joy. Apart from Christ, any righteousness we think we have is nothing better than filthy rags. When we go through life thinking we do not need to repent, God is unimpressed.

We bring joy to our Father when we turn to Christ. And because we are the joy set before Him as He endured the cross, He delights in us.

INSIGHT: HAVE YOU BROUGHT JOY TO GOD'S HEART? WHEN YOU TURN FROM SIN AND TURN TO CHRIST, HEAVEN CELEBRATES!

Prayer: Dear Lord, I want to bring joy to You. Put an intense desire in my heart to repent of my sin and trust in Your Son, Jesus as my Savior. Please help me to rely on the shed blood of Jesus Christ alone...for the forgiveness of my sins so I can live an eternal life in heaven with You. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

LOST AND FOUND

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-