The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Removing the radiator support.
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 am by 57belv

» Life Now and Forever
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Alive With Christ
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm by furvedere

» Looking for christine novel
Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 pm by ArnieCunningham

» Is it safe?
Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 am by Bluebird57

» A Memorial Day Perspective
Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 am by furvedere

» Turning radius
Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 am by eva_392

» Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online!
Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Bloodhound1958

» The Real Face Of Jesus
Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 pm by Serge

» Slow to start
Sun May 14, 2017 6:51 pm by Serge

A+TOP RATED 1957-58 Plymouth Parts Source!
John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

WORRIED ABOUT OUR DEBT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: WORRIED ABOUT OUR DEBT?   Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:14 pm

U.S. debt is 17 trillion and rising. Our Government has decided to raise the debt ceiling again. The Treasury continues to print up money to mask this problem without any gold/silver backing. Because of this, our dollar is growing weaker each day. Each of us experience the consequences of this "fix" every time we go to the store to buy something. The prices continue to climb and the contents of our items continue to shrink. There's a lot of talk about this and many are quite worried about the future of our great country.

But what about our own personal future? There's another debt that hardly anyone seems to be concerned with. That's our own sin debt. This sin debt can keep us separated from God for eternity if we die before we get right with God. God makes people right with himself through their faith in Jesus Christ. This is true for all who believe in Christ, because all people are the same: Everyone has sinned and fallen short of God’s glorious standard, and all need to be made right with God by his grace, which is a free gift. They need to be made free from sin through Jesus Christ. Romans 3:22-24 We are in debt to God unless we have asked Jesus Christ to forgive us of our sins and be our Lord and Savior. Our debt was payed by Jesus Christ's death on the cross, burial and resurrection.

The following was written by Paul the apostle as he wrote to the Corinthian church and titled: "The Good News About Christ". Now, brothers and sisters, I want you to remember the Good News I brought to you. You received this Good News and continue strong in it. And you are being saved by it if you continue believing what I told you. If you do not, then you believed for nothing. I passed on to you what I received, of which this was most important: that Christ died for our sins, as the Scriptures say; that he was buried and was raised to life on the third day as the Scriptures say; and that he was seen by Peter and then by the twelve apostles. 1 Corinthians 15: 1-5

Insight: Let's humble ourselves before our Creator. Look out the window folks. In spite of all the doubts, there is a Creator behind this beautiful creation. He is God and He gave us His Son as the perfect sacrifice for our sins, because He loves us so much. Did you ever see a "John 3:16 sign" at a football game and wonder what that was all about? Football fans are trying to get the good news out too! For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Prayer: Dear Lord help me to take this message to heart, to erase my sin debt and get right with You. In Jesus' Name Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down
RobinLikeABoss
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: WORRIED ABOUT OUR DEBT?   Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:05 am

Very nice topic, I'm looking forward to your next one.
Back to top Go down

WORRIED ABOUT OUR DEBT?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-