The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Lost information.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arnie1964
CCC Member
CCC Member

"Badass" Poly 318!

PostSubject: Lost information.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:18 pm

I am sure some of the long time members here are very heart broken over the information that was lost on the old site. It looks like Wayne himself can not be sure if any of it can be restored. Once you pick yourself up by your boot strings the site may need you to go above and beyond. If and when it is determined things can not be recovered it would be nice if some of you could go above and beyond the call of duty and repost some of your informational pictures on the site. Remember we are all here to not only learn but also to help others. I know for one the series of pictures Chrissy posted on her upholstry is a good example. Johns post on removing glass. These are the types of things that will make thie site a library of information for future Christine builders. To you folks that my have had the history of your restoration lost, my heart goes out to you. If this ends up our new home lets do the best we can to fix her up. Now show me. JMHO

Jim
Back to top Go down
58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440 One Bad azz Machine

PostSubject: Re: Lost information.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Only thing we can do Jim, pick yourseld up dust yourself of and give it another go. Very Happy

Carjunky
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: Lost information.   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 am

Arnie1964 wrote:
I am sure some of the long time members here are very heart broken over the information that was lost on the old site. It looks like Wayne himself can not be sure if any of it can be restored. Once you pick yourself up by your boot strings the site may need you to go above and beyond. If and when it is determined things can not be recovered it would be nice if some of you could go above and beyond the call of duty and repost some of your informational pictures on the site. Remember we are all here to not only learn but also to help others. I know for one the series of pictures Chrissy posted on her upholstry is a good example. Johns post on removing glass. These are the types of things that will make thie site a library of information for future Christine builders. To you folks that my have had the history of your restoration lost, my heart goes out to you. If this ends up our new home lets do the best we can to fix her up. Now show me. JMHO

Jim

Jim to say I am heart broken over my lost threads would be a understatement. I still have every picture I ever posted and remember how I did every thing BUT the wonderful words of praise and encouragement that the other members gave to me would be lost forever. That is the real tragedy. I would replace the threads best I can if it becomes necessary and any one wants them. I still have faith that Wayne will get us all back home.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Lost information.   Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 am

Thanks Jim and Bobby and especially you Christine.

I feel very bad about this. I've done all I can and have backups of our home forum galore. Problem is the "company" that provides the service is located in Turkey. Now your probably asking yourselves why in the hell would wayne pick a company in Turkey? It's because it was free with no ads and the features and ability to control eveything is unmatched on the web. Problem is when you have an issue its like talking to Peggy at USA Prime Credit!!!!

I bug them daily. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. I haven't received any upbeat or promising responses. If the SOB's would just give me access I could fix it in 3 minutes.

I have to keep myself busy as to not dwell on the frustrations of dealing with them. Back when we started the CCC we had a simple idea. "Build It And They Will Come". So in the words of the imortal and wise Larry the cable guy I say we "Git Er Done!" Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440 One Bad azz Machine

PostSubject: Re: Lost information.   Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:30 am

Wayne, Im sure you know how much we appreciate the hard work you are dong to make our home a nice one. Maybe just maybe by the time we get our club rolling again I will have hit the lottery and will send you and yor family on a great paid Vacation that is well over due. Very Happy

Lost information.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: The Club House :: News & Announcements:-