The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Removing the radiator support.
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 am by 57belv

» Life Now and Forever
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Alive With Christ
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm by furvedere

» Looking for christine novel
Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 pm by ArnieCunningham

» Is it safe?
Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 am by Bluebird57

» A Memorial Day Perspective
Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 am by furvedere

» Turning radius
Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 am by eva_392

» Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online!
Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Bloodhound1958

» The Real Face Of Jesus
Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 pm by Serge

» Slow to start
Sun May 14, 2017 6:51 pm by Serge

A+TOP RATED 1957-58 Plymouth Parts Source!
John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

The Unseen Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: The Unseen Future   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:42 pm

For the Son of Man is going to come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will reward each person according to what they have done. Matthew 16:27

Today Christ is hidden from our view (although through the Holy Spirit, He lives in every true Christian's heart) and today is the day for faith! As Paul wrote, We walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7  In the future, will we see Him as He is and if we have received Him by faith...as our Savior we have so much to look forward to! Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 1 John 3:2

Christ's first appearing was quiet, almost unnoticed--a humble manger, simple shepherds in an insignificant corner of the Roman Empire. His second coming will be glorious and universal. He will be accompanied by His angels and will defeat every enemy until the He subdues the whole earth.

How easily the events of the moment crowd out the promise of eternity! The present seems so real; the unseen future seems like an illusion. But in reality the opposite is true.

Insight: Don't let the present consume you. Instead, Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Colossians 3:1

Prayer: Dear Father God, Help me to more heavenly minded...help me to set my heart on things above. Help me to love my Savior Jesus the way I should. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

The Unseen Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-