The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Removing the radiator support.
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 am by 57belv

» Life Now and Forever
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Alive With Christ
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm by furvedere

» Looking for christine novel
Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 pm by ArnieCunningham

» Is it safe?
Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 am by Bluebird57

» A Memorial Day Perspective
Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 am by furvedere

» Turning radius
Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 am by eva_392

» Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online!
Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Bloodhound1958

» The Real Face Of Jesus
Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 pm by Serge

» Slow to start
Sun May 14, 2017 6:51 pm by Serge

A+TOP RATED 1957-58 Plymouth Parts Source!
John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Jesus Said:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Jesus Said:   Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:57 am

" I am the way, the truth and the light."

Powerful words. I believe the most important words ever spoken. Why? Because they hold the answer to all of our problems, perils and sufferings. We often find ourselves lost in darkness, struggling with a great many things throughout the course of our lives. Career frustrations....Family Problems....Money Problems. The list is endless. Not only does Jesus offer us comfort in the knowledge that God is in control here but he shows us as clearly as if he laid a map at our feet, simple directions to get to the safe haven we so desperately seek. This destination is in the presence of our father. It is there that all sufferings melt away and all of our problems are solved. Deliverance from all the evil that plagues us is closer than we know. Simply put, to get there we need to have a personal relationship with Jesus.

The hardest part of getting there is taking the first step. We have to take it willingly and with faith and hope in out hearts. We cannot be led by the hand and we will not arrive there by our own cunning, wisdom or some random stroke of luck. Abandon your faith in the newfound laws of men. Turn away from the misguided beliefs and instruction of those in power that would corrupt your heart and mind as to lead you down the path of damnation.

The next time you are overwhelmed in life find a quiet place free from distraction. Close your eyes and in the darkness picture Jesus' face. Hold your arms out and open. Stretch them out as far as you can and ask him for his friendship, love and guidance. Do this with humility, respect and love in your heart and from that moment on your life will never be the same. Everyday thereafter cherish the new found relationship you have with him and take the time to seek him out daily. If you do he will never leave you. It's the most rewarding and important friendship you will ever have. You'll soon find it doesn't end there and that the doors Christ will open for you will make every day going forward easier. In the end you not only find peace but the path to eternal salvation.

Dear Lord I thank you for enduring what you did on the cross for me and my transgressions. I want you to know that I willingly come before you to ask your forgiveness and for you to come into my heart all the days of my life. It is my hope that I serve your ultimate purpose in all things and all of my actions for I desire only to please you and to earn the blessing to be counted among the righteous.

I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior....Amen
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Said:   Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Just beautiful...Now there's some real heartfelt sharing brother Wayne. Thank you! The rest of the scripture you chose to write your message on (John 14:6)...Jesus continued and said "No one comes to the Father except through Me." Despite what the world is bombarding mankind with (that there's many ways to God)...there's isn't! God gave His one and only Son, Jesus to be the payment for our sins. Jesus' finished work for that payment was achieved on the cross! He is the only way to heaven. We need to come to God on God's terms not (what we think is) our terms.

Thank you and bless you for this message :-)

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

Jesus Said:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-