The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Update to Christine II The Final Possession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ArnieCunningham
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Update to Christine II The Final Possession   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:53 am

Agree gotta be a 58 fury or savoy if you want a four door. I know where are other four doors from 1957. My dream car is a 1957 savoy. 

Sent from my iPod

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham -  you just saddle up and ride along with all those other  sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fast57
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Update to Christine II The Final Possession   Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:01 pm

This is coming from a 15 (16 in a two months) year old here. Honestly I like the 1958 Fury that is Christine, something about a devilish cry from decades long past really can send shivers down someone's spine. However if you were to make something for the new generation, I would suggest newer than 1965. I would think something of a '04-'06 GTO if you want to go with Pontiac. However personally I would want to keep with Mopar on this; so why not use something like... Oh I don't know... A SRT Challenger (or Charger) Hellcat Smile ? I mean even if that wasn't the optimal car, I would use a Challenger or Charger (Personally some kind of SRT).

"You know, when someone believes in you, man, you can do anything, anything in the entire universe. And when you believe right back in that someone, then watch out world, because nobody can stop you then, nobody! Ever!" ~ Arnie Cunningham
Back to top Go down
nounnudda
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Update to Christine II The Final Possession   Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:46 am

Hey guys please read my whole post... In reality would Dennis Guilder and Leigh Cabot-Guilder allow their sons to own a Christine...? They were almost killed by such a car as a 57-58 fury/belvedere/savoy. READ my comments. You'll see why I chose this direction and my progression back to the original car. I painted a dim picture of an entire story from being crushed to rolling in another skin back to devilish Christine. The transition period is just my starting continuation to the story...please see the WHOLE picture here. Downed but not out,known but in hiding, and finally back to being herself....
Back to top Go down

Update to Christine II The Final Possession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: The Club House :: News & Announcements:-