The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Removing the radiator support.
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 am by 57belv

» Life Now and Forever
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Alive With Christ
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm by furvedere

» Looking for christine novel
Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 pm by ArnieCunningham

» Is it safe?
Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 am by Bluebird57

» A Memorial Day Perspective
Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 am by furvedere

» Turning radius
Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 am by eva_392

» Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online!
Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Bloodhound1958

» The Real Face Of Jesus
Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 pm by Serge

» Slow to start
Sun May 14, 2017 6:51 pm by Serge

A+TOP RATED 1957-58 Plymouth Parts Source!
John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Do You Have a Testimony?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Do You Have a Testimony?   Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me. JOHN 14:1

While Jesus is speaking to His disciples in this passage from the book of John, He is also giving His testimony about the truth of God in Himself. He is also affirming that the upcoming trial, crucifixion, and death He will face are all part of the Father's redemption plan for the world. And it is for this reason that He left heaven and drew near to us.

Jesus went on to tell His disciples that He and the Father were one. Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really know Me, you will know My Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have seen Him." John 14:6-7

After His resurrection, Jesus told the disciples to share the good news of the Gospel. For this is what the Lord has commanded us: “‘I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth." Acts 13:47. When we tell others about Christ; who He is, what He has done for us through our own testimony, it can be a very effective way to share the Gospel. While you share with your friend, you also benefit by reminding yourself of who you really are in Christ, what God has done for you and about God's promises to you. You become a living testimony to the one listening while doing the same for yourself!

Who Jesus is and His finished work of salvation carries greater weight than anything else anyone will ever hear. This finished work was completed that day when Christ was crucified to pay for the sins of all mankind. He guaranteed it not only through His perfect life that He willingly laid down for us, but through His burial and resurrection 3 days later!

INSIGHT: Your personal story of God's redeeming work in your life is your testimony. Do your part and share what He has done for you. It may be the one thing He uses to bring another lost soul to Him. While you bless others, you'll find your faith will grow at the same time too!

Dear Lord, Please give me the boldness to use my testimony to tell others Who You are and what You have done for me. I am so grateful for my salvation and I know it's found only in Jesus' death, burial and resurrection. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have a Testimony?   Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:25 pm

A Testimony? God has blessed me throughout my life. The first time was as a little boy when a man tried to coerse me into a car. A voice told me to "get away...run...get away". I ran all the way home behind houses because he directed me to.

He has continued to show me the errors of my ways in a great many things and has humbled me. This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending a benefit that I started for a very sick and cherished friend of 20years. Though the turnout was average we managed to raise a significant amount of money which I can only pray comforts her in this time of need. God led me to do this because it's the right thing to do. We are our "brothers" keeper and must never forget that. Thank you Father in Jesus name for making this happen for Grace.

http://www.christinecarclubforum.com

Do You Have a Testimony?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-