The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» hard to find
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:59 am by Jurrasic car

» BRAKE LAMP SWITCH LOCATION?
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:30 pm by GOREDFURY

»  Electronic Distributor with 301ci
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 pm by Jurrasic car

» Installing rebuilt 318
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:21 pm by eva_392

» Our Loss Is Their Gain
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 pm by 57belv

» Christianity 101
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:18 pm by furvedere

» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Every few years we like to take a moment and appeal to our members to ask for your help in supporting the club and keeping us online. As you may have noticed we like to keep the forum Ad free and we utilize quite a bit of space having close to 34,000 posts and threads chock full of information. We also offer image uploading and hosting for our members. Aside from backing up the forum daily we continually strive to give everyone the best of the best when it comes to security, options and style!

In order for us to do this we pay the forum host through a system of credits. What this does is enable our members to donate directly to the provider as opposed to the club. They in turn issue us "Credits" which we use to stay online and add additional features.

We hope that everyone considers helping us stay online. We need to raise a bare minimum of 25,000 credits each year. Donations can be made by following the donation link below. From there select your preferred currency and click validate. You can then enter the amount of your donation.

Simply follow this link and please know that we genuinely and sincerely thank you for your kindness and support!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank You! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: CONGRATULATIONS "goat19642004"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Let me start by saying WOW! Smile

I would like to take a moment and extend a special congratulations to CCC member "goat19642004" for being the first ever recipient of the CCC ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTORS AWARD! This generous donation to the club credit drive of 2000 credits brings us to 6000 total! Only need 19000 more credits to hit our goal and stay online!

Please accept my most sincere and heartfelt thanks and gratitude for your support goat19642004! Smile

CheersDance PartyBannanacheersRock On

Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR
506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:14 pm

way to go goat19642004!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:26 am

i made my donation, without this club i would still be trying to patch together piles of rust to make my Christine dream come alive. Because of this club i was able to find rust free California parts and even documented screen used quarter panels from one of the actual movie cars, and don't forget about all the Belvedere stainless trim. i cannot thank you all enough for everything you have done to help make my dream come true Very Happy

CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:10 am

Done...Thanks for all you do here Wayne. I certainly don't know exactly what it takes, but it must be a tremendous amount of effort to keep it going. Thank you for providing a great forum/club to keep the Christine enthusiast informed and the restorer well equipped.

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:22 am

Congrats and thanks for supporting our great club!

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
goat19642004
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

493 C.I.

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:58 pm

This club is a great resource for anyone interested in these wonderful vehicles. I belong to many car club forums and this one  is my favorite! We have a membership that is welcoming to new members, does not "bash" posts, is willing to help out with questions, and promotes the hobby in a professional positive manner. It’s my pleasure to help out when needed for such a great club!

1970 GTO Judge
2015 Challenger HELLCAT
2004 SRT 10 Viper
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:17 pm

I went ahead and merged this topic with the congratulatory posts in case anyone is wondering. No sooner did I do that when suddenly 2 more contributions came through!!!!cheers

In addition to John I want to thank Joe (Jag) and Bob (Furvedere) for their support as well! The kind and genuine sentiments are appreciated more than you all know. We've had our ups and downs here like all clubs do and us all working together to make the club a better place has finally paid off!

As it stands right now we have 9,675 credits! We need 15,325 more to reach our goal.

Again, a HUGE thank you to John, Joe and Bob for your help guys! Welcome to the "CCC Elite Golden Commando Club!" Smile Cheers

Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:39 pm

What's the deadline?

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:06 pm

57belv wrote:
What's the deadline?

Hi Chris! As it stands we are paid until October 31st 2014 which gives us just over a month from now to raise the credits needed to cruise into 2015!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and staying positive. Hopefully everyone finds it in their hearts to want to keep the CCC around. We're coming up on our 10th anniversary online and as a club come January 5th 2015. Here's to keeping the faith brother...

Just 15,325 more credits and we're golden! Cheers

Keep in mind that private or anonymous donations are always respected so if anyone would prefer to support the club privately just send me a message and let me know!

Thanks!
Let's Motivate! Smile

Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:58 am

I'd like to take a moment and welcome the newest member of the "ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CORPS"!!!

Chris aka "57belv" was kind enough to donate 2800 credits bringing us to a grand total of 12,483! That essentially puts us at the half way mark! We only need 12,517 more credits to reach our goal!

A HUGE THANKS goes out to you Chris for stepping up and helping the club! Thank you brother! Very Happy Dance Party Bannana Cheers

Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:12 am

Your welcome and thank you Wayne for keeping this club going for so long, I'm really glad to be a part of it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:03 pm

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to be the first to extend a tremendous THANK YOU to the newest member of the ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR CORPS!!!!!!!

Sheb aka "Sheboygan" has just gifted the club 4,696 Credits bringing our in house total to 17,179!!!!!!!!:worship:

8,000 more and we're there! I can't thank Sheb and everyone else enough for their gifts and desire to support the club but I can sure try!!!! You guys ROCK! Smile

Rock On

Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:58 pm

great news, thank you Sheb Very Happy

CCC Member
CCC Member

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:24 am

I contributed because this forum is great. The members are genuine, helpful, and kind. A lot of knowledge resides here. I believe this club can help me finish my rust bucket. I would hate to see it littered with ads and popups.

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Hey everyone. Let's all take a minute to thank an original member of this club we all know! Here since we started in '05 and even before that, BigM has helped all of us when we had nowhere else to turn for parts and advice. Aside from being more than fair with his prices he just stepped up to the plate and gifted us all 3900 more credits! John is one of the reasons this club has lasted as long as it has.

From me John...THANK YOU!!!!!! Very Happy cheers Bannana Cheers Dance Party

That brings us to a grand total of 21,084 credits!!!!!! We need 3,916 and we're home free!

That is equivalent to $46.00 US!!!!!! Is there one more hero in the house? NYBOB

Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Thank you John, you have helped countless Chrisitne members over the years, you inspire us all im sure with your 59 sport fury build and are always there when we need help

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:58 am

I am happy to report that an anonymous donor has put us over the top! We have met our goal and have 25,081 Credits!  cheers

I want to thank everyone who helped out with this. For many of us this club is more than just an "online community". It's a brotherhood.

As our family continues to grow it's imporant we all do what we can to ensure a bright and promising future for everyone for years to come! Like I mentioned before the CCC is fast approaching its 10 year anniversary! Stay tuned as Joe (Jag) and I look forward to hosting some contests and giveaways down the road etc.

Thank You again to everyone for their help and support!

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:49 am

Glad to hear this, Wayne!!

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!   Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:14 pm

As a token of the club's appreciation I'd like to present to each of the "Elite Golden Commando Contributors" a free club email address...

Just send me a PM with an email username of your choice and I'll set it up. The username can be anything followed by @christinecarclubforum.com

I'll PM you a temporary password you can change once logged in. Just follow this link and be sure and bookmark the page or add to your favorites!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Again Everyone!
Wayne

Back to top Go down

Please Help Keep This Forum Online & Support The CCC!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: The Club House :: News & Announcements:-