The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Grand Changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Grand Changes   Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:37 pm

You drench its furrows and level its ridges; you soften it with showers and bless its crops. The grasslands of the desert overflow; the hills are clothed with gladness. PSALM 65:10, 12

I remember the first time I saw the Grand Canyon. I marveled at it, awestruck by the many colors that the sun illuminated on the canyon walls. The sheer magnitude of what I was viewing absolutely amazed me. What really impressed me was that the Grand Canyon is the result of many years of erosion by wind and water. Together those forces have created a breathtaking national park in the middle of Arizona's desert.

For the true follower of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is a force even stronger than those of nature. Like a mighty river, the Holy Spirit churns in our hearts, eroding away all that should not be there. The result is a beautiful heart, one that pleases our Lord and Savior. Just as the waters of the Colorado River are relentless in turning the rocks of the riverbed, making them smooth, so too is the Holy Spirit as He works on our hearts, smoothing over the rough spots and cutting a wide swath that evidences His glory. And there, Jesus illuminates the beauty of what has taken place.

Insight: Do you cling to the past? Give your heart and life to Jesus.  Jesus said "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly". John 10:10  

Dear Lord, I thank you for all you've done in my life and I look forward to what you have yet to do. In Jesus' Name, Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

Grand Changes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-