The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» This Will Take Place
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:10 pm by furvedere

» Rear seat Frame
Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:09 pm by GG54321

» Frame metal thickness?
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:10 pm by eva_392

» chrome! where to go?
Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:53 pm by JAG

» Got Peace?
Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:23 pm by goat19642004

» Daily Dose
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:26 pm by 57belv

» Attention Newcomers To The CCC!
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:22 pm by 57belv

» Running dual exhausts without a crossover.
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:50 pm by eva_392

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:42 am by Bloodhound1958

» Aluminium Trim - Reanodise or Paint
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:43 pm by Red Devil

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

COME - JUST AS YOU ARE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: COME - JUST AS YOU ARE   Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Jesus answered them, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
(JOHN 14:6)

Are you trying to navigate the sea of life on your own power? You may find yourself making no progress against life's big waves. Worse, you'll never reach the desired destination. The Lord wants to be your Captain. He can guide you through the storms of life.

Within the Good News of Jesus Christ is the power which can meet the need of every human heart. I don't know what bad habit is pulling your soul away from God. You may have a drug or alcohol problem. Or perhaps the chains of lust bind your thoughts. Maybe it's a bad temper or perhaps you have no patience? How about pride? That one is very sneaky. I speak from experience with all of these sins. The list does not end there either. There are countless sinful traps that the world, the flesh and Satan set for us. Not one of of us are immune. You wonder, Is there any hope for me? I'd like to be a Christian, but I have this problem.

Don't be discouraged. A man said to evangelist D.L. Moody, "I'd like to come to Christ, but I'm chained by an awful habit." "Well," replied Moody, "come to Jesus, chains and all!"

Insight: Come to Christ just as you are - chains and all. Don't wait until you're fixed up and cleaned up, morally speaking. Come with the dirt of sin on you. You will discover your wonderful Savior, Jesus, who sets you free and guides your ship to its haven. I am very happy to say I speak from experience here too.

Dear Lord, Help me to come to Jesus just the way I am. I trust Him to forgive me, save me and mold me to be more like Him. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

COME - JUST AS YOU ARE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-