The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Removing the radiator support.
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 am by 57belv

» Life Now and Forever
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Alive With Christ
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm by furvedere

» Looking for christine novel
Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 pm by ArnieCunningham

» Is it safe?
Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 am by Bluebird57

» A Memorial Day Perspective
Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 am by furvedere

» Turning radius
Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 am by eva_392

» Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online!
Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Bloodhound1958

» The Real Face Of Jesus
Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 pm by Serge

» Slow to start
Sun May 14, 2017 6:51 pm by Serge

A+TOP RATED 1957-58 Plymouth Parts Source!
John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

And the word was made flesh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serge
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: And the word was made flesh   Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:10 pm

God so loved the world that he was made man, suffered and died for our sake, arose again, and will come again in glory to judge both the quick and the dead. Everything else is commentary.

Pray for me as I will for you.

By the way, I am a Catholic.

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/OldWorldBasic/index.html
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Re: And the word was made flesh   Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:46 am

Great post Serge...and right to the point. Unfortunately, this fact "that Christ died for us" is largely ignored by most of the world...and that's the main reason why there's so much turmoil, pain, death and destruction. Each and all of us from birth are sinful people and until we realize this fact and see the need for a Savior, we remain in our "lost" condition. When we realize and admit our sinfulness, receive Christ (by faith) as our Lord and Savior and sincerely ask Him for His forgiveness, there will positive change in our lives. There will also be a promise of eternal life in heaven with Him and we will be saved by His infinite grace.

I cannot agree with you that "anything else is commentary" though. All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16. There's an infinite amount of scripture in the Bible that will teach us and is useful for an enormous amount of goodness in our lives...if we will just open it up and read it for ourselves. Unfortunately though, Satan does a great job in distracting us in so many ways. It is my sincere prayer that people would open the Bible for themselves and read God's great love letter to us. This is why I post devotionals here and will never run out of Biblical topics for all to read. I hope these devotionals will spark an interest...get people to think about their condition and their mortality.

I am so glad to see your post and I thank you for sharing Serge. I'm blessed to see your willingness to let us know you are a believer in Christ and His finished work on the cross. If others could be outspoken this way...can you imagine the positive changes that would take place in the world? Please continue sharing. Each of us can do our own small part in getting God's good Word out. Thank you and may God bless you...

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

And the word was made flesh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-