The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Installing rebuilt 318
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:21 pm by eva_392

» Our Loss Is Their Gain
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 pm by 57belv

» Christianity 101
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:18 pm by furvedere

» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:36 pm

One of the best things about the CCC is the comradery shared by so many of us as we pursue our goals of finding, restoring and maintaining these iconic cars. For some of us Christine is a household name and has been an integral part of our lives in many different ways. In some cases Christine is even considered family! LOL!

On the same token the CCC for many is more than just an online forum. It's a real life car club that we promote at car shows and cruise nights the world over. With more and more people joining our ranks I've decided to allow the re-emergence of a very dignified, respected and honored rank within our club...THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

The idea behind the Knights Order is to give back to the people who make this club what it is. Without all of you posting regularly and extending your good will to newcomers we would just be another forum. Thankfully we are much more than that! As we approach our 10th anniversary this coming January we look forward to many more years of keeping the Christine dream alive and well in the hearts of car enthusiasts worldwide!

There is no higher honor within this club than to be accepted into the Order. Once our club shirts and jackets are finalized the Knights will receive a special code of arms that they alone will have the honor of wearing! Smile

To Join The Knights Of The CCC You Must:

1.) Clearly state here on the forum your desire to be a member of the Order.
2.) You must be sponsored by an existing Knight or have at least 1 recommendation from a fellow member with a minimum of one year good standing with the club.
3.) Possess a strong desire to see the CCC prosper and the forum continue to grow.
4.) Hold no officer, moderator or administrator position within any other Christine related forum or car club.
5.) Be a member of the CCC in good standing for 1 year/or have a minimum of 3 recommendations from fellow members with a minimum of one year good standing with the club.
6.) Swear the Knights Oath Of Honor and Allegiance.
7.) Be unanimously accepted by all members of the order.

With that I encourage you all to consider membership! I would also like to congratulate Walt aka "Christine's Back" on his new position as GRAND MASTER OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC! For those of you who don't know him he is a long standing member and the last of the original Knights from the inception of the order. Through thick and thin he has kept his honor, stood by the CCC and continues to promote the club every chance he gets! He even has the original Knights Coat Of Arms in his profile! Congrats Walt! May you lead the Knights into a bright and prosperous future! Way to go brother! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
ArnieCunningham
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:52 am

Congrats. Smile

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham -  you just saddle up and ride along with all those other  sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Christine's Back
CCC Member
CCC Member

GRANDMASTER OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Thank you Wayne. I am honored to hold that position. And very happy to see the Knights of the CCC table return. Being ranked as a knight is something never to be taken lightly. When one swears to be true to the CCC, it doesn't mean you have nerves of steel and can't ever take a break from time to time. But it does mean you stick to your club through thick or thin. One doesn't just throw their arms up and run to the dark side.. It means you do the best you can at solving a problem and you protect the club at all costs. I may be silent and almost invisible at times that many don't know I exist and that's why I have to introduce myself now and again. But I am always around and watching to see how everyone treats the club and takes care of it.                                

With that being said. My very first duty is to nominate a member that I think has done exactly what I just mentioned. He is someone that I have seen stick with the club under extreme situations. So I am nominating Joe (Jag). I truly believe you deserve this honor to join the knights. I hope you will except my nomination. Here's to Joe!
Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Congratulations to Walt and to Joe for his nomination! Bannana
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Very true and powerful sentiments Walt. We're lucky to have you as Grand Master Of The Order to safeguard this club!

I hereby second the nomination and voluntarily sponsor Joe. I'd like to go one step further and nominate him for the position of "Lieutenant Of The Order" second only to the Grand Master.

If you the Grand Master accepts my second and sponsorship, Joe may swear the oath as follows...

"I Joe Gugliotto aka Jag do solemnly swear to protect and serve the integrity, well being and fortitude of The Christine Car Club against all enemies. This is my honor and my duty...never to be corrupted or compromised...so help me God."

Back to top Go down
Christine's Back
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:59 pm

I second it Wayne.
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:16 pm

Wow guys, i remember the very first day the Knights Order of the CCC was introduced and i always wanted to become a member, i would be honored to take the position of Lieutenant Of The Order.
"I Joseph Gugliotto III aka Jag do solemnly swear to protect and serve the integrity, well being and fortitude of The Christine Car Club against all enemies. This is my honor and my duty...never to be corrupted or compromised...so help me God."

thank you everyone Very Happy

Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:49 am

I'll third Joe's nomination!!

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Fantastic Joe and plenty of support to boot!

let it be known that on this twenty fourth day of November 2014 Joe G. aka "Jag" has been accepted into the Knights Order Of The CCC as 1st Lieutenant! From this day forth you shall be known as "Sir Joseph The Just"! You are free to display the Knights Shield in your profile accordingly. Smile

CONGRATULATIONS JOE!!!!!! cheers Cheers :worship:

Back to top Go down
ArnieCunningham
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:54 pm

Congrats Smile

Arnie Cunningham -  you just saddle up and ride along with all those other  sh*tters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:28 pm

thank you everyone, it is truly an honor

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:31 am

JAG wrote:
thank you everyone, it is truly an honor

You are welcome Smile welcome :worship: Dance Party

Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Congratulations, Joe!!!!!

Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:12 pm

thanks John Very Happy

CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:05 pm

Congratulations Joe! Smile Party at Joes place! lol!

Brian.
Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:57 pm

My official congratulations now Joe!

CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:13 am

Looks like I missed a lot here the last few days. Congratulations Joe!!....Congratulations Walt!! Can't think of two finer members to hold these positions. Best wishes and may God richly bless. I really like the fact that He is included in your pledge.

If you notice on these court shows on TV...God is no longer included in the oath they take to tell the truth. You think that has anything to do with the rampant lying? Another definite sign of the times...moral decay...Sad

Back to the subject....Very Happy Way to go guys!! Move forward with great blessings!!

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:34 pm

Thanks everyone Very Happy Brian come on over but bring a garbage bag of that popcorn Very Happy

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:15 am

You are welcome. Smile

Back to top Go down
DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:32 pm

JAG wrote:
Thanks everyone Very Happy Brian come on over but bring a garbage bag of that popcorn Very Happy

Ha Ha Joe I will start popping! lol. Hee! Hee!
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:04 pm

I hereby state for the record my desire to be considered for membership into The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC. I humbly ask for a member who meets the criteria above to consider sponsoring me for this honor.

For those of you who do not know me I spearheaded the founding of the CCC in 2005. I have gone to great lengths to provide the best experience for you I could over the years building forums etc. I have made mistakes in the past but always put the club first...before my own wants or desires, before personal friendships etc. I am a veteran of many battles for the CCC and I have often stood alone refusing to accept defeat, fold under pressure or give in to the demands of those who would use our club for personal gain.

With that I leave it to my club mates to decide if I am worthy of this honor.

Kind Regards,
Wayne D.

Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:30 pm

I'm not quite eligible to vote yet for two more days but I would like to offer my recommendation for Wayne once it's official. cheers

Chris.
Back to top Go down
Christine's Back
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Chris , only two more days is close enough for me. I second the nomination . Wayne you deserve it more than anyone else I know. You have my blessing to join the Knights of the CCC.
Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:44 pm

I just read the requirements...I have well over a year here, so I should (also) be able to nominate Wayne, Bloodhound1958 (founder of the CCC) to the brotherhood of Knights. No doubt about it!

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:13 pm

A Huge Thank You to Walt, Chris and Bob!!!! I appreciate your consideration and approval! Once we hear  from Joe "Jag" as to whether or not he is a "Yay or Nay" for my officially joining we'll go from there! Smile In the meantime here are a few things I dug out of the archives including a brand new Coat Of Arms!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

0-2 Year CCC Member:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]3-5 Year CCC Member:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]6-8 Year CCC Member:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]9 Years & Up CCC Member:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Joe Sportone
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Nice. With all great organizations, traditions are important. This is a good one.

Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Cool, you should have that made into a decal for your car.

Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:15 am

Sorry i am running late......have to keep the daily drivers running. I by all mean accept Wayne's request for knighthood. There is not a stronger more loyal person in this club Very Happy

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:51 am

Thank You Joe! It will be up to Walt and you to decide my Knighted name and my official date of induction as I did above to follow the tradition. In the meantime I proudly swear for the record...

"I Wayne D******* aka Bloodhound1958 do solemnly swear to protect and serve the integrity, well being and fortitude of The Christine Car Club against all enemies. This is my honor and my duty...never to be corrupted or compromised...so help me God."

Back to top Go down
Christine's Back
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 am

Wayne, we will come up with your knighted name very shortly . Congrats too you my brother.
Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: General Discussion/World News & Off Topic Section-