The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

» Converting 350 to Electronic Ignition..
Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:15 am by Bloodhound1958

» New christine lp
Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 am by goat19642004

» What will work with a 440?
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:58 pm by 57belv

» Christine's exhaust sound?
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:02 pm by eva_392

» New Front Brake Drums (11x2)
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 pm by eva_392

» 350 golden commando distributor
Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:15 am by 58belvedere

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Congratulations Sir Wayne!!
Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Congratulations, Wayne!

CCC Member
CCC Member

GRANDMASTER OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Well after talking with my first lieutenant , We have come up with a well deserving knights name for you Wayne.   So with no farther a due.

let it be known that on this third day of December 2014 Wayne D. aka "Bloodhound" has been accepted into the Knights Order Of The CCC as 1st General ! From this day forth you shall be known as "Sir Wayne the creator"! You are free to display the Knights Shield in your profile accordingly.

Congratulations Sir Wayne
Back to top Go down
DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Congratulations to Sir Wayne! (1st General ) A lot of things going on here at the CCC! Very Happy

Brian.
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Thank You Brothers! I write this as I listen to Siegfried's Funeral March! Wink I am honored to be accepted into the The Knights Order! I will uphold the founding ideals of this club no matter where that path may lead. Like the leaderless Ronin Samurai of old with no master our "king" is our oath to protect this club and to uphold our honor with respect for our clubmates as friends and family. That being said, I thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this renewed tradition of the CCC!!! Smile

As my first official order of business as "Sir Wayne The Creator" 1st General Of The Order I would like to nominate two members of our club for Knighthood. These members are beyond deserving a place at our table. The club owes them both a great debt. The first member is Chris aka 57Belv. He goes out of his way to welcome newcomers and contributes to the club by way of posting almost daily.

The second member is Bob aka Furvedere. His exhaustive efforts to share God's word and keep him close to the heart of what we do here has had a lasting effect on maintaining peace within our ranks. His blessings remind us that "we are our brothers keeper". What could be more noble than keeping that ideal at the core of the Knights Order? I hereby nominate Bob for the position of official Chaplain Of The Knights Order Of The CCC. In addition Bob has been here several years and he also goes out of his way to welcome new members and help with technical issues wherever he can. I will also sponsor and speak for Bob as I have for Chris....

What say you on these pledges fellow Knights?

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
Christine's Back
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Ah . I second the motion on both accounts.
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:32 pm

I will also sponsor Chris and Bob for knighthood!

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Thank You Brother Walt and Brother Joe! The Knights have spoken and agree unanimously to welcome these club mates into The Order!

Let it be known that on this day the 3rd of December 2014 Chris aka 57Belv and Bob aka Furvedere have been accepted into The Knights Order Of The CCC! You may each commence with swearing The Knights Oath!

Our Ranks are growing!
Music added for effect... Laughing Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Thank you Sir's Wayne, Walt, and Joe for your support! I'm humbled and honored to be included into this magnificent order and to be a part of such a great entity know as the Christine Car Club! So without further delay...
"I Christopher Thomas Gardner a.k.a. 57belv do solemnly swear to protect and serve the integrity, well being, and fortitude of the Christine Car Club against all enemies. This is my honor and my duty...never to be corrupted or compromised...so help me god."
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Your Welcome Chris!

Congratulations and Welcome! Your Knighted name shall be "Sir Christopher The Courageous"! You are free to display the Knights Shield in your profile accordingly.

WAY TO GO CHRIS! cheers

Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Thank you brother Wayne, I would like to mention my support for Bob a.k.a Furvedere to join the Knights Order.
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Congratulation Chris and welcome to the knights order of the CCC

Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Thanks brother Joe!

CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Congrats Chris!!(57belv) Very Happy  Im very happy for you! As myself being very new to the CCC you have been very helpful and a pleasure to chat with. I feel its people like you that make me feel welcome to such a club. You always seem to be on and always willing to help with all the questions ive had. Once again I just want to say thanks! And congrats Chris! Very Happy  You are part of why the CCC is so strong!
cheers
Brian.
Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Congratulations to both Chris, and Bob, well deserving of the honors.

---John

Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:34 pm

Thanks for the kind words Brian and John, I really enjoy being a part of this club! Very Happy

CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Congratulations to you both. Well deserved!

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Congrats Chris and Bob. You both deserve it.
Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Wow...what an honor! Thank you al very muchl! I'm humbled and grateful to be included into the Knights Order of the CCC as official Chaplain.  As you all have heard before...I thoroughly enjoy writing devotions here at the CCC and in doing so, I myself grow closer to God through Jesus Christ. It is my prayer for all of you readers to come to know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and grow closer to God as time draws near to the day when He returns or the day when He calls us home. Eternity is forever my friends...and I want you to spend it in heaven with our Lord who created you.  

"I Robert M. Rottman a.k.a. furvedere do solemnly swear to protect and serve the integrity, well being, and fortitude of the Christine Car Club against all enemies. This is my honor and my duty...never to be corrupted or compromised...so help me God, my Father in Heaven."

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:38 pm

welcome BOB! Smile

Your Knighted name shall be "Sir Robert The Righteous"! You are free to display the Knights Shield in your profile accordingly.

WAY TO GO BOB! Cheers

Back to top Go down
DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Congrats Bob! cheers Such a honor for such a good person! Well done Bob. I don't think ive met anyone with the patience you have. And the good words you bring to the CCC.

God Bless Bob! cheers

Brian.
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:38 am

Congratulations Bob i can not think of a more deserving member to be honored as a Knight Very Happy

Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:58 am

Thank you Joe and Walt, and congratulations Bob! You've earned it!

CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:50 am

Chris, Wayne, Walt and Joe...I just wanted to give you all a hearty and humble congratulations regarding your nomination and acceptance into the Knights Order of the CCC. We have a big responsibility now together in this brotherhood. Something that flesh and blood cannot carry out on it's own. I especially liked the part of the oath at the very end. ..."so help me God" and I just wanted to take a moment to talk about that. That's just what we need...God's help!

Wayne knighted me "Sir Robert the Righteous." I want you all to know that on my own, I can/never will be righteous. I am but a lowly sinner...saved by God's grace through faith in Jesus Christ, His death and resurrection for the forgiveness of sins. The only righteousness in me is that Christ lives in me. When I am weak, I can be strong...because my weakness will diminish "my will" so the Holy Spirit can guide me. I hope this is plain and simple to all of you because on our own, we will all rely on our own flesh and blood. Flesh and blood will let people down, however if we rely on the power of the Holy Spirit, we will do the will of God in all circumstances. We cannot know the will of God unless we fill ourselves with His Word and His righteousness. Faith in Christ is the beginning of this path. Faith comes from hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Romans 10:17  

Congratulations to all of you once again and may God richly bless you in the love and saving grace of Jesus Christ. May you all desire Jesus and His righteousness to allow the Holy Spirit of God to keep you and guide you to be effective and successful Knights of the CCC.

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Amen! Smile

Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:28 pm

Sir Robert the Righteous..... I like that!!

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.    Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Once I have the opportunity to make a section for the Knights Order I will elaborate some more as to what the order was/is all about. In the meantime here is a current list of members for the official record.

Walt aka Christine's Back....Originally Inducted November 5th 2012. His official Knighted name is "Sir Walter The Wise" Current position "Grand Master Of The Knights Order Of The CCC."

Joe G. aka Jag.....Inducted November 24th 2014. His official Knighted name is "Sir Joseph The Just." Current Position 1st Lieutenant Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.

Wayne aka Bloodhound1958.....Inducted December 3rd 2014. His Official Knighted name is "Sir Wayne The Creator." Current position 1st General Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.

Chris aka 57belv inducted December 3rd 2014. His Official Knighted name is "Sir Christopher The Courageous." Current position Knight Of The CCC.

Bob aka Furvedere inducted December 4th 2014. His Official Knighted name is "Sir Robert The Righteous." Current position Official Chaplain Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.

Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood Of The Knights Order Of The CCC.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: General Discussion/World News & Off Topic Section-