The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» He Changes Everything
Yesterday at 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

» Converting 350 to Electronic Ignition..
Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:15 am by Bloodhound1958

» New christine lp
Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 am by goat19642004

» What will work with a 440?
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:58 pm by 57belv

» Christine's exhaust sound?
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:02 pm by eva_392

» New Front Brake Drums (11x2)
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 pm by eva_392

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:13 pm

The first OFFICIAL meeting of The Fraternal Order Of The Knights Of The CCC is officially called to order. All Knights are welcomed to share their thoughts, put forth motions of consideration and vote accordingly. 100% unanimous votes on any motions become effective immediately and will be entered into the official record. In any other case MAJORITY VOTE rules and the results become immediately effective and recorded. Each Knight is by rights given one vote. New motions or topics for discussion may be put forth by any Knight only after any previous motions are voted on and the discussion concerning them officially closed.

Though non Knights are unable to vote we welcome and encourage all CCC members to participate by way of sharing their thoughts on any club issues we bring to the table for discussion.

As my first order of business as 1st General Of The Order I respectfully put forth two motions for consideration.

MOTION A...In the past, one of the requirements for Knighthood required that nominees not hold any moderative, administrative or officer related position with any other Christine related club, forum or group. I would like to see that rule retracted and for nominees/candidates who hold such positions to become eligible. IMHO nominees should be judged as individuals and on their personal character. Being a part of another group has no bearing here. An Oath is an oath and the fact that new Knights can only be accepted by a unanimous vote means that we are sufficiently protected and defended against anyone looking to join our Order with any ulterior motives.

MOTION B...Second, I would like to respectfully ask that my Knighted name be changed. I certainly respect the name I was given but feel their is really only one true creator....GOD ALMIGHTY. I may be the founder of the club and Order but I feel that I have already received more recognition than I could ever ask for. Perhaps something along the lines of "Sir Wayne The Warlord" could be considered? Seeing as how I've always fought hard to make the club a better place I feel that title is most befitting! LOL!Laughing

All Knights Please cast your votes on both motions accordingly...YAY or NAY

My Votes:

Motion A---- YAY
Motion B---- YAY

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:27 pm

For your consideration, "Sir Wayne the Founder".   Either way, I vote:         Motion A- Yay
Motion B- Yay
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Thank You Brother Chris! Smile

Back to top Go down
Christine's Back
CCC Member
CCC Member

GRANDMASTER OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:40 pm

I Vote yay on motion a. and also Yay on motion b.
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Thank You Brother Walt! Smile

Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:22 am

Motion A Yay
Motion B Yay

i didnt see the implication to "The Creator" as God almighty when we thinking of a suitable name, that was a mishap on mine and Walts part, thank you for pointing that out Wayne

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:07 am

I appreciate your understanding brother Joe. Smile

Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:10 am

A yay

B yay

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:52 am

Thank You Bob! Smile The votes are unanimous in favor of passing Motion A and B. The stipulation of a candidate not holding a moderative, administrative or officer related position with any other Christine related group is hereby retracted. My Knighted name is also changed. Smile

The table is now open for new topics. Do any Knights have any motions they would like to put forth for consideration or any issues or concerns they would like to discuss and/or share? Smile

Back to top Go down
Christine's Back
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:16 pm

At the present time, there isn't anything that I know of that might need addressed
Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:22 pm

I would like to make a motion to allow additional membership into the Knights Order, I can think of another long standing pillar of the community who I believe is deserving of Knighthood.

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:33 pm

It just dawned on me that we are still within the strict 5 member per year cap. Walt was already a Knight so technically we've only inducted 4 members this year. We are 100% in keeping with tradition if someone nominates 1 more person for Knighthood! Smile

Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Great! Then I withdraw the motion and I've sent a PM to the Individual I have in mind to see what their desire is.
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:40 pm

57belv wrote:
Great! I sent a PM to the Individual I have in mind to see what their desire is.

Sounds good brother Chris! The table is still open for any additional motions or topics of discussion. Smile

Back to top Go down
Christine's Back
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:36 am

Chris that is a good idea. I suspect you maybe thinking of the same person I am. He has been around along time and very helpful to the club. I

I do have something , I believe does need to be brought up. I have noticed a post that has a few F bombs dropped. I understand it was just a quote . But I really think we shouldn't be dropping bombs like that or maybe we can add an edit thing that changes it if its typed. I'm not picking on anyone, its just that when I go out and promote the club at shows and conventions I steer all ages to the forum , and some of those are kids that shouldn't be seeing those words. Its bad enough they heard it in the movie. I mean hey, I swear at times but there is a time and place for it. But I don't feel the forum is a good place for it.
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Walt i couldnt agree with you more. we can not have swear words on here if we are allowing all ages to join. can you send Wayne a PM of the specific post so he can edit it and contact the person?

Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Good call Walt, while I haven't noticed much in the way of inappropriate language on this site, I'm in total agreement on keeping it clean. Makes for a much more inviting feel. Smile

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:13 pm

I vote YAY on NO PROFANITIES. Can someone post a link to it? If we agree unanimously I'll remove it. Still gotta follow protocol. Smile

Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:01 pm

Yay on no profanities.

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Yay
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:39 pm

I've gone ahead and removed the post. I've also edited the posters signature which mirrored the quote. While we wait for Sir Bob to cast his vote regarding profanities we should discuss them in general. It dawned on me that my signature has a touch of it as well. Granted, there are lines that should not be crossed but where do we draw it?

I think the "F" word is overboard. As for Shitters...well...this is a Christine Club so we've gotta have a little bit of the jargon posted here and there. Just MHO... Smile

Back to top Go down
Christine's Back
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:13 pm

I agree whole heartedly with you Wayne. The little slang words don't bother me and I'm sure everyone else would agree. But the F bomb, in my opinion s just not needed on here.
Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:31 pm

The F-bomb is just over the top. I don't like it and I think it sends the wrong message to others as to who we are here at the CCC. I vote yay on no profanities. I had noticed a certain someone's signature that was just uncalled for...yes it was bleeped out with asterisks but still I thought it was totally unnecessary. I'm glad this was brought up. Thank you Walt...you were reading my mind.

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:41 pm

i vote yay on no profanities, i think we should allow the small stuff, zero tolerance on the f word

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:04 am

The Knights Of The CCC have spoken. Profanities of that nature or any nature deemed inapropriate or offensive will be removed at the discretion of the Knights and moderators of the CCC. This policy is now in effect.

I will make sure all Knights have moderator powers tomorrow evening. The floor is now open for the discussion of any other motions or concerns...

Aside from Sir Chris' standing motion yet to be announced, I would like to put forth one for us as a brotherhood and club as a whole. Walt recently posted a "Prayers Needed" post for a young family who lost their home in a housefire. The thread is now GLOBAL on the forum. Sir Walter and his wife will be putting the family up in their home until they can get on their feet. By the grace of our heavenly father the family survived safely but lost everything. They have 2 small children...an 8 year old son and eight month old daughter.

Our brother and fellow Knight has opened his home so I hereby motion we open our hearts and make sure their children have a Christmas. Please vote on our Order taking up a collection in the GLOBAL THREAD posted by our leader and Grand Master Sir Walter....

My Vote...YAY!

Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:16 am

I vote Yay.

Also, I wish to ad my nomination for John Fowlie a.k.a "Big M" into the Knights Order. He has been a very important member to this club and to the hobby and I feel is very deserving of Knighthood.
Back to top Go down
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:32 am

I vote yay for helping the family in need and if John aka big m is ok with being knighted i am also yay

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:23 am

I vote Yay for John to be Knighted.

Also I vote Yay to Help the Norris family anyway we can. I already plan to do so much for them and it's not as much as I wish I could. You guys are the best. I couldn't ask for a better extended family than you all. Sorry stopping now. getting to tore up from all this and the warmhearts.
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:19 pm

I also vote YAY for John joining the Order! Smile

Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:08 am

Once we hear from brother Bob as to his votes on these two issues well resume the meeting. Smile

Back to top Go down

1st Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: General Discussion/World News & Off Topic Section-