The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

The Savior's Message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: The Savior's Message   Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:17 pm

"I am the gate; whoever enters through Me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture..…I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” JOHN 10:9a-10

There was one purpose in Jesus coming to earth and one purpose alone. What sin had robbed us of in the Garden of Eden, God was giving back - life. This was not just breathing-in-and-out life, but the highest form of life possible. It was life that includes our spirit, our complete person, affecting eternity as well as the present.

When Nicodemus asked Jesus what He meant by being “born again,” Jesus answered some of Scripture’s most well known words: “God so loved the world that he gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” John 3:16. Later Paul and Silas answered the jailer’s question the same way. Eternal life is given only through believing in Jesus.

It is all about Jesus. Even before the moment we fell from God’s glory into sin, God had prepared for the Savior to come and redeem us. For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God. 1 Peter 1:18-21. What is that message to those who believe on Him and receive His gift of eternal life? The same as always, “My child, you are Mine and you are loved.”

INSIGHT: The Savior's message has been the same since the beginning of time. Nothing can separate us from His love. How can we not love Him in return?

Prayer: Dear God, Help me to take the Savior's message seriously, that Jesus Christ came into the world to die for my sins and that He came that I would have life, and have it to the full. I want to be saved...I want to choose Christ, leave my old life behind and know that I'm going to heaven when I die. Help me to realize that these devotions point me to Jesus...but I must make a willful decision for Him before the day I meet You face to face. I want to live for Jesus and love Jesus in return...because I know You loved me before the beginning of time. In Jesus' blessed Name, Amen.

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

The Savior's Message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-