The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
»  Electronic Distributor with 301ci
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 pm by Jurrasic car

» Installing rebuilt 318
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:21 pm by eva_392

» Our Loss Is Their Gain
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 pm by 57belv

» Christianity 101
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:18 pm by furvedere

» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

sigh…life, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Decrosse
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: sigh…life, etc.   Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:50 pm

I know it's close to the holidays/christmas already but… HHate asking mom/dad for money for stuff besides essentials. Dislike asking anyone/anywhere in general.
Well, already used my Xmas moneys from dad. (me has paypal Smile )
Do want another model car ("The Car") but if get more money from dad I'll try saving it instead. But, financially both me and mom could probably use a little help. Although mom now has a good job, but still.

Need/Must get:
- American/U.S. Citizenship; is around $3000-6000 Neutral Only like 2 years left to get it No ; maybe even less considering thhis year's almost done :pale: . Don't want to get deported back to Canada, some silly U.S. Law would then prevent me from coming back into the U.S. Sad
- Driving lessons classes Auto+Manual/Stick, License* - Also eventually stunt driving lessons/classes
- Car* (prefer muscle class with V8s) - besides '57/'58 Plymouth Fury my other faces be: 2013/2014 Ford Shelby GT500, 2015 Ford Mustang, 2014/15 Chevrolet Camaro, Dodge Charger (pref. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- GED
- Better computer; separate one for car(s) plan to have/get videocameras for it [car(s)] one for dash one for facing out thhe rear window.
* - see below

Thoughht about it for awhile now, I do want:
- Move to California; 'course would need a place to stay, no questions. I do have autism. Need to get away from here/mom. Currently no phone with service. Do have cell though. But see "no service". Prefer texting.
Going to try and talk to mom+stepdad this weekend, but at times she don't listen very good then wonders why I won't listen Rolling Eyes Mad
May try messaging my dad come monday.
- PS3, plenty space + capture card/way to record gaming: games, GTA5, Watch_Dogs, Sleeping Dogs… headset/mic (do have xbox 360 ones could work if had an adapter thing or something)
- More movies.
- PC games: The Crew, Test Drive Unlimited 2...

--
Need to get a job; have actually done a little volunteering (data entry + cleaning/sweeping) once at a place but they closed 'n moved so… Need a way to get to job if I had a job even.

See bolded sections, most important right now. Well, to me anyways. :study:
Excuse typos/spelling mistakes, slightly busted/wornout keyboard here. Laughing

Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: sigh…life, etc.   Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:05 pm

It's all about priorities friend. Focus on getting yours straight. We all have wants and desires in life. You have to accept where your at and decide where you want to be. Focus on your education so you can get a decent job. If your still a minor you could revisit citizenship when you become an adult. All that stuff you listed takes money. If you don't have any then you know what you need to do to make these things a reality.

If you fail to plan in life then plan to fail. It's as simple as that. Once you start making and embracing excuses in life you'll find yourself settling for and accepting them throughout it. A close friend of mine named Michael Coolaid once said... "Go To College Get Some Knowledge". Course he would also repeatedly and randomly yell "The zips are in the wire". LOL

My point? There's a reason why we called him Michael "COOLAID".

PEACE OUT!

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
Decrosse
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: sigh…life, etc.   Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:58 pm

I know I need money, for that need a job but for that even I need a way to get there anyhow… So, a little stuck in a rut right now.
I don't mind practicing driving in the Colorado but mom has it now on work weeks so. The other vehicle is a Blazer which keeps breaking somehow… So, yea mom refuses to drive it even. …hmm wonder if it's jealous of the Colorado which is a hot rodder… both are red. Smile

sigh…life, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: General Discussion/World News & Off Topic Section-