The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Come January 1st 2015 the Christine Car Club celebrates its 10 year anniversary! I never thought all those years ago that we would still be around and continuing to grow. There was only a handful of us back then. We threw caution to the wind stoked with big dreams and high hopes and created this iconic club known the world over as the CCC! Our blessings from the good lord above have been nothing short of miraculous over the years! We've met the actors from the movie and countless other celebrities! They have visited us here on the forum and been our guests at CCC events! We've visited filming locations and have gone on trips to places like Carlisle and New York City! Heck, we've even been to the Playboy Mansion!  Embarassed  Laughing

Still, we've had highs and lows along the way like all clubs do. Yet with each passing year we still manage to help one another with our builds, locate parts and foster the kind of close knit community rarely found these days. It was thought that the advent of facebook and other forms of social media would bring an end to what we have here. I am happy to report that those assumptions were dead wrong and we are actually growing more consistently than ever before. In the overall scheme of things the CCC is a very special place. It was founded on principles and ideals of the highest calling.

The CCC is about PRIDE.

1. Pride in our club
2. Pride in our restorations.
3. Pride in our commitment to helping each other.

The CCC is about PROFESSIONALISM.

1. Professionalism in the way we treat one another.
2. Professionalism in our overall conduct as a car club.
3. Professionalism in our business dealings relating to the hobby individually and over all.

The CCC is about KINDNESS.

1. Kindness shown to the less fortunate.
2. Kindness shown to one another.
3. Kindness shown to others in the event of a dispute or unrest.

And lastly, the CCC is about FRIENDSHIP.

1. Friendships extended to all Christine Fans and classic car hobbyists.
2. Friendships renewed with veteran members and newcomers alike.
3. Friendship extended especially to those in need both inside and outside of the club.

One thing the CCC has shown me over all these years is that those qualities have always been alive and well here...even in our darkest hour. For me that means everything and I have never been prouder of the CCC than I am today! The club has been and will always be defined by how true we stay to who we are. We'll only ever be as good as the combined efforts of our members. If history has shown us anything, its shown us that we always land on our feet as a result of those contributions and always will. Smile

I would like to extend my sincere thanks and gratitude to all CCC members both past and present for making this club what it is today. I could have never enjoyed the hobby and progressed with my own builds as I have without your kindness and support. Like so many here I am just a hobbyist chasing the dream at the end of the day and I must admit, it's a lot more fun running the course with people by my side than it would be alone.

God Bless You All And Happy Anniversary! Smile
Wayne D.
CCC Founder/Knight/Webmaster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR
506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:48 am

Very well said Wayne. You took the words right out of my mouth Very Happy

I can't believe it's been ten years already. I believe i have been around for half of them.

Thank you Wayne for everything you do for us and staying true and never giving up on us.

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:50 am

Happy Anniversary!!!! Very Happy <3

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham -  you just saddle up and ride along with all those other  sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Christine's Back
CCC Member
CCC Member

GRANDMASTER OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:56 am

Wow, 10 years , where does the time go. Happy anniversary to the CCC and all the members. I have been here since the beginning . I still remember when we were just guys on Plymouth Central chatting. Then the CCC was just a branch off of the Plymouth Central forum. Now look at us still going strong 10 years later.
Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:14 am

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY CCC! Woo! who'd have guessed that a club based on a 30+ year old novel and book would be around this long? Well it's because of the really great people here who share a common interest and enjoy the comradeship this site has promoted. Congratulations and a big thanks to Wayne, and the clubs members for making this a wonderful place to be! Here's to the next 10!Cheers Dance Party

Chris.
Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Happy Anniversary to the CCC and to all the members!! At ten years old, I do believe we're enjoying our finest hour to date. As Wayne said, there have been many ups and downs through the years but that's just reality...in a self-centered world filled with very imperfect people. To celebrate 10 years is quite an awesome accomplishment! What a test of endurance for the man behind the curtain! Smile  Thank you Wayne for all you've endured and for all your fine innovative ideas you have put into practice to keep this club fresh and alive. Thank you for never throwing in the towel. Because of you, the CCC is a very informative and comfortable haven for all to enjoy today. The foundation that it's set upon is solid too. God is welcome...and for that, He always blesses. His statutes are interwoven into our club. I do believe we're seeing the fruit of His presence right now. It would be awesome if lives were changed and lessons were learned for His glory. I know I've learned a lot from being a part of this fine club too. Thank you to all the members as well...for it's you that also enjoy these principles and adhere to them that make the CCC one great on-line forum and source for the Christine hobby.

Congratulations to everyone past, present and future!

Congratulations to all the contributors, helpmates and keepers of peace.

And a huge Congratulations to our founder, leader and faithful friend Wayne...

Kindest and Warmest Regards...always,

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joe Sportone
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Here, here!

CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Happy 10th Anniversary! I don't think one could join a finer club! Very Happy The people here are fantastic and heck the web site itself is top notch!  What more could one ask for! I see a very bright future for the CCC. And that member list will grow into a wealth of fine people. While I don't know the whole history of the CCC.  I must say its headed into the right direction. I would like to use this time and give thanks to Wayne. He has done a fantastic job here keeping this site on the cutting edge of everything! Well done Wayne and to everyone that makes this club the CCC.

CHEERS! Cheers

Dance Party

Brian.
Back to top Go down
Joe Sportone
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:19 pm

DevilsRide wrote:
Happy 10th Anniversary! I don't think one could join a finer club! Very Happy The people here are fantastic and heck the web site itself is top notch!  What more could one ask for! I see a very bright future for the CCC. And that member list will grow into a wealth of fine people. While I don't know the whole history of the CCC.  I must say its headed into the right direction. I would like to use this time and give thanks to Wayne. He has done a fantastic job here keeping this site on the cutting edge of everything! Well done Wayne and to everyone that makes this club the CCC.

CHEERS! Cheers

Dance Party
Brian.

Amen to that. It's easy to forget that this stuff doesn't just miracle itself up and running and that someone has to maintain it. 10 years is a lot. Thanks Wayne and everyone else who makes this a great club to be a part of.

-Joe

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:01 am

I just realized thd videos on the side of the forum. Smile

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham -  you just saddle up and ride along with all those other  sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joe Sportone
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:38 am

Stu's video cracks me up! That guy has a great sense of humor.

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:49 am

Joe Sportone wrote:
Stu's video cracks me up! That guy has a great sense of humor.

I'm with you Joe. His is the greatest of all time and my personal favorite! Smile

I can't thank you all enough for the thanks and acknowledgment you've given me in your posts! Sometimes it can seem like a thankless job. Not any more though that's for sure! Smile I'm looking forward to enjoying the hobby and club as we move forward. Thanks again everyone! Smile

PS... I got a little choked up after reading all of your posts! Shocked Embarassed Sad Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
ChristineFury
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:16 pm

Happy Anniversary.

CCC Member
CCC Member

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:14 am

Happy Anniversary. Lets keep it going strong!

HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CHRISTINE CAR CLUB!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: The Club House :: News & Announcements:-