The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

How God Speaks To Us (part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: How God Speaks To Us (part 2)   Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Continuing on from last week, this was the second of three scripture verses from God's Word that seemed "to pop off the pages" that spoke to my heart. "Jesus Blesses Little Children" (Mark 10:13-16)

Then they brought little children to Him, that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked those who brought them.  But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.” And He took them up in His arms, laid His hands on them, and blessed them.

I know I've written on this subject before...but again, I would like to impress it upon your hearts that in order to come to Christ...we need to be like little children. Does this mean we should never grow up? Of course not....God created us to mature...physically, mentally, emotionally and most important spiritually. All people grow up but can fail to grow up "evenly." To grow up spiritually one needs to receive Christ first. There is no true spiritual growth without believing on the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. People may think there many ways to God but the Bible is clear on this fact. There's only one way and that's through Jesus. John 14: 6 states, Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

In order to come to Christ, we need to believe just like little children believe. You see for the most part, children's hearts are so much purer than an adult's heart. They're not littered with the sin, filth and lies of the world yet. Children do not have these barriers to stand in the way of coming to Christ. When a dad tells his child something, they believe it and they look up to him. All that seems to change when a child enters the teenage years and all of a sudden they think they can do it all and that they're smarter than the parent.

Insight: Let's believe Our Father in heaven when He says "come to Me through My Son. I sent him to earth to be one of you...so He could die in your place. Believe my Salvation plan like a little child would, receive My Son, Jesus so you can have eternal life with Me and as soon as you do, you can begin to grow spiritually like I intended for you."

Dear Lord, Help me to believe in Jesus that He died for my sins on Calvary. Make me like a simple believing child. In Jesus' Name Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

How God Speaks To Us (part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-