The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Removing the radiator support.
Yesterday at 1:38 am by 57belv

» Life Now and Forever
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Alive With Christ
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm by furvedere

» Looking for christine novel
Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 pm by ArnieCunningham

» Is it safe?
Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 am by Bluebird57

» A Memorial Day Perspective
Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 am by furvedere

» Turning radius
Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 am by eva_392

» Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online!
Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Bloodhound1958

» The Real Face Of Jesus
Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 pm by Serge

» Slow to start
Sun May 14, 2017 6:51 pm by Serge

A+TOP RATED 1957-58 Plymouth Parts Source!
John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

A New Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: A New Life   Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:54 am

...just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. For if we have been united with Him in a death like His, we will certainly also be united with Him in a resurrection like His. For we know that our old self was crucified with Him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin—because anyone who has died has been set free from sin. Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with Him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, He cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over Him. The death He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life He lives, He lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Romans 6:4b-11

Jesus' crucifixion was the sacrifice of the perfect Lamb taking on Himself the punishment for our sins. Because of His death, we can have our sins forgiven. But the story doesn’t end there. It can’t! If Jesus had stayed dead, we would have no future. Make sure you realize that His resurrection gives us eternal life! Because He conquered death, so can we. Because He is alive, so are we—forever. Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in Me will live, even though they die; John 11:25. Jesus was talking to Martha, but she did not understand. Do we? We’ve barely tapped the surface of all eternal life means for us. We’re so conditioned to watching the calendar that eternity is a foreign idea to us. But that’s how long our new life is good for, and even death can’t take it away from us.

Before receiving Jesus as Savior, death had a ring of finality to it—something to be dreaded, but inescapable. Now if we truly have received Jesus as our Savior, death is only a doorway to fuller, more glorious life! Yet it isn’t this new life that’s so magnificent. It’s who we live it with—Jesus!

Insight: Our new life is a relationship with Christ that only gets better. Our physical death only makes that relationship closer as we see Him face-to-face.

Dear Father God, Help me to get this Resurrection Day message. It is the most important of decisions in my life. I want to live forever with You. Increase my faith today...on the day that we celebrate Your Son, Jesus' resurrection from the dead. I too want to live A New Life starting with my decision to make Jesus my own personal Savior and to have my sins forgiven. And it's in His Name I pray, Amen.

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Beautiful Bob... Thank you for sharing. Smile

So much effort goes into the repeated attempts to discredit our Lord. It all melts away when you contemplate the sacrifice Jesus made for us. Just today I saw a story on the CNN website asking people to contemplate that Mary Magdalene bank rolled Jesus. LOL! Between that and Hollywood's ridiculous new versions of "Noah" and "Exodus" I don't know what's worse!

Jesus is the way, the truth and the light. This will never change. Smile

Amen!

http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
Joe Sportone
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Amen! You are right, Wayne. There has been a war against Christianity raging for quite a while, right here in America. No one will admit it but it's now the only religion where it's still ok to make fun of or mock or discriminate against. Check the news.... When is the last time you've seen a positive story about something good that Christians do? I know we do stuff every day to help feed the poor, look after widows and donate to charities. Nothing said, unless they can tie it to something negative.

John15:20 "Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also..."

But at least we have this. Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."

Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Well said Bob, Wayne, and Joe AMEN!

CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:11 am

It's good to see all the comments...You guys are right on. Christians need to be the voice in America again. For many years now we have been too silent while God-less liberals take over. I heard some encouraging news yesterday on Christian radio...US abortion rate is at it's lowest level since 1973 when Roe v Wade was passed. Keep praying for a revival folks...

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

A New Life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-