The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» hard to find
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:59 am by Jurrasic car

» BRAKE LAMP SWITCH LOCATION?
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:30 pm by GOREDFURY

»  Electronic Distributor with 301ci
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 pm by Jurrasic car

» Installing rebuilt 318
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:21 pm by eva_392

» Our Loss Is Their Gain
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 pm by 57belv

» Christianity 101
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:18 pm by furvedere

» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

With Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: With Jesus   Sun May 03, 2015 2:32 pm

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also." John 14:2-3

Lord Jesus, I read about Your teaching and healing ministry on earth, and I think, I wish I could have been in the crowds that followed You.

I study the Bible and read about Your relationship with Peter, James, John and the rest of the apostles and think...I wish I could have been one of the disciples, walking everywhere by Your side.

But I wasn’t there. I missed it all by a couple of thousand years. All I can do is read about it now.

I’ve never seen You face to face. I’ve never seen You smile, I don't know what Your voice sounds like.

Lord Jesus, we’ve been together for a good part of my life, You and I. But still...there's so much I don't know about You, so much I don't understand yet.

For me, the best part of heaven will be being with You.

I wonder how I’ll feel when I see You for the first time. Will You be a surprise? Or will You be the dear, familiar Friend I've always known?

Someday my questions will all be answered. I'll worship You and praise You and still have eternity to get to know You better!

Insight: Someday each one of us will see Jesus face to face. But...He will only welcome His true followers into God's eternal kingdom. "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand." John 10:27-28. That's a sure promise. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God. 1 John 5:13. Are you able to tell Him how much you look forward to this? Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, read His Word, listen for His voice and follow Him.

Dear God...Help me to invest into my eternal future and walk with Jesus right now. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

With Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-