The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Removing the radiator support.
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 am by 57belv

» Life Now and Forever
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Alive With Christ
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm by furvedere

» Looking for christine novel
Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 pm by ArnieCunningham

» Is it safe?
Mon May 29, 2017 7:12 am by Bluebird57

» A Memorial Day Perspective
Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 am by furvedere

» Turning radius
Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 am by eva_392

» Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online!
Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 pm by Bloodhound1958

» The Real Face Of Jesus
Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 pm by Serge

» Slow to start
Sun May 14, 2017 6:51 pm by Serge

A+TOP RATED 1957-58 Plymouth Parts Source!
John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

A Friend To Every Sinner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: A Friend To Every Sinner   Wed May 27, 2015 1:21 pm

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Romans 3:23-24

Where are you as you read this? Maybe you are at the office, about to start your day. Perhaps you just got the kids off to school. Or maybe you are at home, retired, and your days of "punching the clock" are distant memories. Your life may have taken a different turn, and you read these words while in a prison cell, at a lonely bus stop or from a hospital bed.

Is Jesus Christ really a Friend to every sinner? Maybe the secret cry of your heart today is, Would He really forgive me?

On the other hand, you may not agree that "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." You may look at yourself as a good person because you were a good son or daughter and never gave your parents any trouble. You also might be in the very small minority and have never said a swear word...or perhaps you have never stolen anything, not even a pen or paper clip from the office. Still...none of us are guiltless though. All have fallen short of the glory of God in some way shape of form. Even if it's as small as telling what 's common to say "a little white lie." We all have impure motives...always thinking about what's best for ourselves. That too is sin even though we don't think of it as sin. Have you ever looked with lust in your heart at the opposite sex? That's sin too.  

Today's verses cover the whole spectrum of the Good News of salvation, from the depths of our falling short of the glory of God to the height of Calvary where Jesus proclaimed, "It is finished." Just as Paul declares, "all have sinned" (emphasis added), he proclaims that peace with God is freely available to all through Christ.

Jesus is a Friend to every type of sinner. There is no offense you could commit that His blood has not covered. We only need to come to Him. The moment we even look to Him, He is ready to save and to forgive.

Insight: There is nothing in your past or present that could ever disqualify you from calling out to the Lord Jesus Christ for mercy.  For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13

Dear Lord, Help me to see it Your way and not my own. Your ways are perfect...and my ways are very imperfect. You have made it very easy for me...to trust in Jesus for the forgiveness of my sins. Have mercy on me O God, in Jesus' Name I pray, Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

A Friend To Every Sinner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-