The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» The Work of Your Hands
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:38 pm by furvedere

» Questions about Christine
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:10 pm by Christinefan824

» Victor keychains
Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:27 am by JAG

» Manual Steering Box
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:51 pm by eva_392

» Hell Hath No Fury Like Her: The Making of Christine by Lee Gambin
Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:41 pm by Christinefan824

» Christine news
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:42 am by Christinefan824

» 1958 Plymouth - Chrstine!
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:39 am by eva_392

» Old Smokey
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:02 pm by cooltoys1

» Paint colors ???
Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:08 pm by Christinefan824

» Roof moulding clips
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:25 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix

Share | 

4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: 4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC   Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:11 pm

The 4th OFFICIAL meeting of The Fraternal Order Of The Knights Of The CCC is officially called to order. All Knights are welcomed to share their thoughts, put forth motions of consideration and vote accordingly. 100% unanimous votes on any motions become effective immediately and will be entered into the official record. In any other case MAJORITY VOTE rules and the results become immediately effective and recorded. Each Knight is by rights given one vote. New motions or topics for discussion may be put forth by any Knight only after any previous motions are voted on and the discussion concerning them officially closed.

Though non Knights are unable to vote we welcome and encourage all CCC members to participate by way of sharing their thoughts on any club issues we bring to the table for discussion.

As my first order of business as 1st General Of The Order I would like to talk a little about where we stand as a club and discuss the areas we hope to expand and regrow. It's no secret that our club has had MORE than its fair share of fantastic events and accomplishments. Although some of the folks who made these things possible are no longer active members, those of us who stand as lifelong members believe there's more to do. Our club has always been about comradery and brotherhood. Enriching the experience for everyone is key and it has been our recipe for success for many years.

Now that we have re-established a vendor for shirts I would like to see our site store resurrected as well. For starters, we need to know what everyone wants. Would you like club jackets? Hats? A new shirt design or something else entirely? The store would make a great collective project for us all come fall and winter.

Beyond that does anyone have a connection with a trophy or plaque shop? I'd like to see our member of the year recipients receive trophy's again. It's a club tradition that I am very proud of!

The floor is open. Please feel free to chime in! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR
506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: 4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 pm

i second the motion to try and re open the club store. i would also like to add that i would personally like a club jacket. maybe this is a possibility that we can think about.

CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: 4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:48 pm

I certainly wouldn't mind taking care of our CCC store...as long as I have help to figure out how to stock it. I can receive orders and ship out items as I receive requests/payments. I guess we should start off easy though...figure out what the public wants...stock it, sell it and reorder as necessary.

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
1958PlymouthFuryChristine
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: 4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC   Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:09 pm

I know that I am not a Knight of the CCC, but I thought that I would chime in about re-opening the Club Store.
I think that it would be a great idea to re-open the Club Store! Very Happy
Something that I thought that might be a good addition to the Club Store is to add more Christine movie stuff. What I had in mind was maybe add the screen-seen California CQB-241 license plate that was used on Christine, and also the screen-seen orange/white Victor keychain that was used on Christine.
I have seen this stuff on E-bay...
Maybe people that own Christine clones would buy this stuff? Make their car look more Christine like?
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:19 am

I think Jackets and license plates would make a great addition to a newly opened store! Smile

Back to top Go down
1958PlymouthFuryChristine
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: 4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC   Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 pm

That sounds like a great addition to the newly opened store Wayne! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: 4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:34 am

I'm all for having the store reopen, but In voting yes, I don't want to make a lot of extra hassle for whoever has to run it.

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: 4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:52 am

I'm with you Chis. It would have to be kept simple. We'll see what happens come this fall. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC   

Back to top Go down

4th Meeting Of The Fraternal Knights Order Of The CCC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: General Discussion/World News & Off Topic Section-