The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Your Personal Message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Your Personal Message   Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:40 pm

"...I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light... so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me."
(Acts 26:17b-18)

These are Jesus' words to Paul at his conversion on the road to Damascus. Our Lord sent Paul to the Gentiles, to those who did not know God, to those who were not from the long line of Abraham's descendants. Paul was to make disciples in the places he least expected to do so.

Many Christians say they are dismayed and confused about what message they can communicate to their non-believing family and friends.  I myself have been very frustrated with friends and family too because they just don't care to hear anything about the greatest gift man has been given. A friend of mine reminded me, "I have a simple message to the lost: I am forgiven!" And that is the very message that Jesus gave Paul to give to the Gentiles: "that they may receive forgiveness of sins."

"I am forgiven" was a personal truth for Paul, one which would grow to mean more and more to him as time went on. He knew himself as the chief of sinners, a persecutor of Christians...one that condoned the stoning of Stephen, faithful disciple of Christ...yet he knew he was forgiven.

I am forgiven by admitting to God I'm a sinner, asking for His help to turn away from my sins, and believing on the Lord Christ, His death on the cross, burial and resurrection for the forgiveness of my sins. God has in turn, produced many good works in my life as a result and I'm a much changed man today. You can be forgiven too! Your family and friends can be forgiven. Give them this personal, simple message, praising God for His loving, merciful ways.

Insight: Are you able to tell others that...If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. ? (1 John 1:9)

Dear God, Please send Your Spirit into my heart, convict me of my sins, so I can believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, His death on the cross, burial and resurrection for the forgiveness of my sins. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down
1958PlymouthFuryChristine
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Your Personal Message   Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:12 am

I think I have opened up my friends hearts to God by telling them the wonders of God. So they go to church now. Just not to my church- they have found their own church that is closer to where they live.
Back to top Go down

Your Personal Message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-