The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

» Converting 350 to Electronic Ignition..
Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:15 am by Bloodhound1958

» New christine lp
Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 am by goat19642004

» What will work with a 440?
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:58 pm by 57belv

» Christine's exhaust sound?
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:02 pm by eva_392

» New Front Brake Drums (11x2)
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 pm by eva_392

» 350 golden commando distributor
Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:15 am by 58belvedere

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

I Have Decided...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:29 pm

What, no binoculars? Smile

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:31 pm

DevilsRide wrote:
Ha ha you made sense. Your detail in the way you tell your story is very good. Smile

Brian.

Ok, I am glad I made sense Brian. Smile 
Most likely even make more sense if I quit being so darn lazy and take the camera with me when I go to see my Christine so I can take photos. Smile 
I have been meaning to take photos, but like said, I am lazy... Sad 
Being lazy I am finding out is a disease and very hard to get rid of... Laughing
Back to top Go down
1958PlymouthFuryChristine
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:37 pm

57belv wrote:
What, no binoculars? Smile

I do have binoculars Chris. In fact, I have high power ones. Smile 
Actually, I did use the binocs today to find out that the car is the pushbutton automatic and I think that she might have the deluxe steering wheel too. Smile
Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:43 pm

That would be great if she's got the Deluxe wheel!

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:44 pm

ArnieCunningham wrote:
Omg I would be like a mad dog and want to get to her!! Sad I be panting and everything just to see her. Very Happy <3 I think those are the words I am trying to find and say. Wink

I don't want to "jump the gun" and get to her and be trespassing Kera.
I would be worried that I would get caught trespassing, and then spoil my chances of owning her. Sad

And actually, I can see her just fine from the alleyway and the sidewalk. Smile 
I don't think it is necessary to go trespassing just so I can get a better look at her. Trespassing has so many risks, including spoiling the chance of owning Christine.
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:47 pm

57belv wrote:
That would be great if she's got the Deluxe wheel!

Yeah, it sure would Chris. Smile But I still am not 100% sure on the Deluxe wheel. The front seat blocks the view on the steering wheel, also the glass cloudy from age blocks the view on it as well.
Back to top Go down
ArnieCunningham
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Very true. Also I always carry a camera with me. Never know when a Christine may show up. Or anything else. Wink

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham -  you just saddle up and ride along with all those other  sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:18 pm

ArnieCunningham wrote:
Very true. Also I always carry a camera with me. Never know when a Christine may show up. Or anything else. Wink

The trouble is with that with me, is that I unfortunately don't have my own camera. I always have to borrow my dad's camera. Sad
Back to top Go down
DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:41 pm

No worries Jackie. I would just borrow your dads camera and snap just a few pics. You don't need to take anything fancy. Just take a couple quickies. But do not go trespassing. That's a no no! The lady might not care but you don't want to chance it at all. When the time comes when you have the cash then go to her with your dad and give it a once over. Having your dad there will ease the ladies mind that your not just some kid messing around. Smile

Keep saving those pennies!

If your car has the deluxe wheel I will be jealous! Wink

Brian.
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Yep, that's what I plan to do Brian. Smile 
And yeah, I definitely won't go trespassing. I would hate myself if I did, the lady got mad, and then I lost out on my chance of owning Christine. Sad 
And I can't wait for when the time actually does come for the cash deal on the car and then Christine will be 100% mine! Very Happy It will be like I am living the dream when that time does come around. Very Happy Sitting in Christine and driving her, it will be a true dream come true for me. Very Happy 

And yeah, it will have my dad there when I do buy Christine. Smile 

It will be real funny when my dad sees the pushbutton tranny. He doesn't even know what a pushbutton automatic tranny car is! Laughing
Be even more funny when he sees that I know how to operate one too! Laughing (I got that from watching YouTube videos of Christine cars with a pushbutton tranny. Smile )

And yes Brian, I am saving all of my money. Smile 
What is taking so long though is because I don't have a good income coming in right now... Sad 

I am not 100% sure on the Deluxe wheel- hard to be sure because of the fact that I can't trespass, and also the front seat is in the way of the view of the steering wheel, along with that the glass is cloudy from age.
But from what I could tell, it does almost look like the Deluxe wheel, but still not 100% sure...

I can also be jealous too, Brian.  Hee! Hee!
Your car has a V8 and mine has a V6! Wink
No offense here, it was meant in a nice way. Smile It was me just joking around. Smile
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:44 pm

So sadly, no photos of the car until I buy her. Sad 
I was asking my dad this weekend if I could use the camera and go take photos of the car.
The answer?
No.
Why?
My dad said it isn't a good idea to take photos of I car that I don't even own yet...

So sorry, I can't take photos of the car until I buy her...
Back to top Go down
ArnieCunningham
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Aww. Sad

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham -  you just saddle up and ride along with all those other  sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Well then Jackie it looks like you have to buy it!! Then you can take pictures all day of it. Wink

It sounds like your dad isn't against you buying it though. Which is a good thing. Smile

Brian.
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:09 pm

DevilsRide wrote:
Well then Jackie it looks like you have to buy it!! Then you can take pictures all day of it. Wink

It sounds like your dad isn't against you buying it though. Which is a good thing. Smile

Brian.

Yep Brian, I will take a LOT of photos of the car once I do buy her. Very Happy 
I will also be buying my own camera shortly after I do buy her. Wink I can take all the photos I want then. Smile I will probably wear out my camera with all the photos that I will take of her. Laughing

And I am sorry that I can't take photos of her BEFORE buying her. It's just that I can't go against my dad's orders... Sad

And no, my dad isn't against me buying the car, so yeah, that is a good thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:16 pm

So over this last weekend, I came really super close to buying her. Very Happy You know, the one who I've been talking about on this thread.

I was going to buy her and then come back here and surprise you all with photos of her along with me saying that I did buy her. Very Happy 

I didn't buy her though yet because the story's still the same- I still just don't have the money. Sad 
Well, truth be known, I do have the money but if I do spend all that I have just to buy her for 2k, it would wipe out all my money so then I would have a car and no money. I would be plain and simple, flat broke, 0% money left over after buying her. Sad 
I wouldn't even have enough money to put her in storage, so she would be sitting out on the street (only room for her) with no registration/license plates (I wouldn't even have money for that either). Then I get a nice little letter from the city saying "We can't have an unregistered and unlicensed vehicle sitting on the street", with a warning that the City will tow her away to who knows where if I don't move her off the street or register her in their desired amount of time that they give me to do so. Sad 
How I know that they would do all that I mentioned here is that I have witnessed it... My dad got this type of nice letter with one of his cars that was unregistered sitting out on the street...
Also I witnessed the City tow away someone's car that was sitting there for a while being unregistered that the owners of it failed to either register or move it off the street.
Yeah, I have a real nice, very caring, loving, and compassionate City to live in... Laughing

Wow, I'm going through a rough time right now... Why does life have to be so rough at times!?
I just really want her so bad... I can't even explain it to you all how badly I want her... Sad Probably the best way to try to explain it is that she's all I really ever wanted... Smile 
And it really depresses me that in a way I can buy her, with just barely enough money, but after I do buy her I would have 0% money left over...
In a way I can buy her but in the same way I can't... Ugh! :Marc :

I am even willing to put off for the time being my continued education so that I can buy her.

Also, another one of the reasons why I feel that I need her now is because, well, I have been having bad dreams about her. I'll try to explain it...
So the lady that does own the car is really getting up there in age, which means, you know, and then the car could be gone just like that.
Also I have had bad thoughts about how she's just a regular old car to non-car people and how them people have been crushing cars more and more recently. And we do have a local auto recycling place where they crush old cars... Sad 

I have just been really afraid and scared that if I wait too long, the car might not be there for that much longer... Sad You get my point?

I have just been getting really antsy over buying her real soon, and not waiting for a better time when I have more money... Smile 
I just don't know what to do!!! I want her real bad, like right now I want her, and I am tired of waiting 'til I get a job so I can have more money!!!
Back to top Go down
DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:19 pm

Well Jackie I think your in a tuff spot. They call it your stuck between a rock and a hard place. I can totally understand your concern with the car disappearing. Someone else getting it or whatever else could happen. Cars like this don't seem to stick around long before someone else buys them. Heres a few questions for you... What does your dad think of all of this? Has he gone by and looked at it at all? Also how old do you think the lady is? Im trying to put this all together to understand this whole situation.
Now onto this education.. I totally don't think there is anything wrong with waiting a year or so before you continue your education. You can get all your ducks in a row. But make sure Jackie you DO continue your education in the field you decide to go in to. So you can obtain a quality job your happy with. Make sure you do this!! Smile As hard it is to believe but this is more important then any car. So to have the good of both worlds I would look very hard in the classifieds for jobs. Are there any stores of any kind around your area you could work at? Things like that. I know you really want this car so we need to look at all your options you have available.

Brian. santa
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Thanks for your understanding Brian. Smile
What does my dad think of this? Well, he is fine with it. He thinks it is nice that I have my own car that my heart is set on getting. He isn't going to help me get it because 1st, he doesn't like the car all that much, and 2nd is because this car will be 100% mine and my dad won't have a single penny invested into her, I don't want my dad to put money into her either. Like I said, I want this car to be 100% mine. But on his opinion of my taste in cars? Christine is definitely NOT his most favorite car in the whole world.
Yes, my dad has seen the car. He hasn't paid that much attention to it or looked it over real well like I have, because like I said above, Christine isn't his most favorite car.
The lady who owns the car, I would guess, is in her 70s maybe.

If you're wondering why this car means so much to me, it's because this is the very 1st '58 Plymouth I have ever seen in real life. Actually seen. And I don't mean looking at them from photos, etc. It just does something to you when you see one of these cars in person...
And I want to be able to say in the future after I have already bought her, that she was the very 1st '58 Plymouth I had seen in real life and I am owning that very same car now.
And I'm not just singling out '58 Plymouth's. I have never seen a '57 Plymouth either. In fact, I have never seen any finned Mopars! I have seen some early 60's, and some others, but not the good old finned ones... (I'm talking about the ones I have seen in real life.)

Onto education...
Yeah, I just graduated high school earlier this year, May 22, 2015 to be exact. So it hasn't even been a year since I graduated...
And yes Brian, I will continue my education. I definitely don't want to be stuck at some lame dead-end job for the rest of my life. Smile 
Yes, this is more important than any car, I will agree with you on that Brian. Smile 
But I still want to buy Christine before the continued education, because, I just don't want her to be "the one that got away". Smile Like say, when I come back home from College and to see that she's gone then. Sad 
I am looking very hard for jobs. In fact, I regularly go onto a website that has all the local job listings available. Just the hard part is finding a job that I could do... Smile
Back to top Go down
DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Hummmm this is a tuff one Jackie. Is there any family member that might be able to borrow you the money? I totally see how bad you want this car. Is there a Walmart or any other store like that around that you could work for? Things like that. I will still keep my fingers crossed for you.. Hopefully they wont fall off!! Shocked Very Happy

Does your dad or mom know this lady at all? Its a good thing this car is all covered up with stuff around it to keep it hidden until you can take this gem home! Wink

Good luck Jackie!

Brian. rendeer
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Brian, I want to earn this car fair and square. Smile I want to earn all the money by myself. Smile 
I understand the reasoning behind having someone helping me out with the money, but it's that I want to earn this car all by myself, I can also be more proud of her that way cause once I do own her, I can say that I earned this car. Very Happy You can say I have pride or whatever that way. When I really want something, like this Christine, I want to earn it for myself with nobody helping me earn it. Very Happy 

And yes Brian. There is a Walmart here that can work for.
I have just put working there off 'til the very last because they have odd working hours. Not working full time (40 hours a week), but instead working for a couple hours 7 days a week.
There is other stores around too. I tried at 2 places already- dollar store and a grocery store, but never heard back... Still looking though... I might just have to go with Walmart...

Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me Brian. Much appreciated. Very Happy 

No, I don't know anyone that knows this lady. I just met the person when I 1st went to ask about this car.
Yeah, it is a good thing the car is covered up with stuff to hide her 'til I can buy her. I will have a real fun time though moving all that stuff when I do buy her so I can get her outta there! Laughing It will be a full day project! Laughing
Then when I do remove all the stuff, I get to have even more fun with the car then! Laughing Well it's a lot more fun than removing all the stuff.
I got to air up all 4 flat tires, let's hope that they still hold air. Then try to start the car, let's hope I can get her started and she runs. And let's hope I don't have a dead battery! Figure out how to operate a pushbutton automatic tranny. Then try to back out of that tight place without running the fins into the fence behind me. Then try to take her out on the road to the less than 1 mile to my house, along the way hoping I don't get stopped by the cops for driving a unregistered and unlicensed vehicle. How dare they pull over Christine! Smile 

And thanks again for wishing me luck Brian. Much appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:27 am

DevilsRide wrote:
 Hummmm this is a tuff one Jackie. Is there any family member that might be able to borrow you the money? I totally see how bad you want this car.  Is there a Walmart or any other store like that around that you could work for? Things like that.  I will still keep my fingers crossed for you.. Hopefully they wont fall off!! Shocked  Very Happy

Does your dad or mom know this lady at all?  Its a good thing this car is all covered up with stuff around it to keep it hidden until you can take this gem home! Wink

Good luck Jackie!

Brian. rendeer
Just remember to release those fingers every five minutes Brian for circulation! lol!

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:29 pm

Yeah, don't cross your fingers all that much Brian. You don't want them to fall off! lol!
Back to top Go down
58belvedere
CCC Member
CCC Member

Beefed up 350 Golden Commando

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:56 pm

What no pics yet? You keep dangling that sweet morsel, just to tease us. You will need these fin caps when you change over to 1957 tail lights. Marc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:03 pm

58belvedere wrote:
What no pics yet?  You keep dangling that sweet morsel, just to tease us.  You will need these fin caps when you change over to 1957 tail lights.  Marc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No Marc, no photos of the car yet. I was going to take some photos a while ago, but my dad told me not to because he doesn't think it's a great idea to take photos of a car that I don't even own yet. But when I actually do own the car, there will be a bunch of photos of the car that I will post here. And yep, I do know all the things I'll have to convert for the '57 taillights, including the fin caps. That project of converting to '57 taillights will come in time after I have the car. But there will most likely be other things that I will want to fix on the car before going on to the taillight project. Smile
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:26 pm

So, I actually did try to go and buy the car this past Friday (the 5th). So why I jumped the gun and tried to already buy the car when I still only have my driving learners permit is I sure got one heck of a big scare going out shopping and going by the car on Friday. It sure looked like the car was going someplace; someone had aired up the tires (the car has been sitting on flats for a long time). And I'm the type of person that makes a mountain out of a molehill... So jeez, was I scared, I thought the car might be on the way to a junkyard or something bad like that.
So I tried to go buy the car. But that sure backfired in a hurry. And I don't mean the car backfiring either, I didn't even get that far. So I have some bad news...
So like I said, I tried to go buy the car. I offered $2k buy it now, the original asking price. I don't think the old lady owns the car anymore; I believe her relatives own it now cause that is sure what it seemed like when I was asking about the car. So that presents more problems; they think they own a gold mine now and didn't give me a clear answer to how much they would be willing to sell the car. Now I'm in a very depressed mood.
But I am trying my best to stay positive about this; my dad told me the best advice if I really do want this car (which I do) is the key things is time, patience, persistence, and money. Money speaks louder than words with cash in hand. I believe it will take a lot more money and time, patience, and persistence to buy this car than what I had originally planned. And a lot of luck too.
Back to top Go down
DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Well Jackie Im sorry to hear this. I have always found that with these type of cars when you find one you better jump on it!  To many things can happen if you don't for various reasons. One being for exactly what happened here. A lot of time has gone by since the first time you seen it. Sooner or later someone will spot it and buy it. If it is the family that has gotten involved that makes matters worse. Most likely they are going to see what its worth and get the max they can out of it. And I have a funny feeling its going to be more then 2k.  But Jackie keep a chin up! Smile keep a close eye on it and see what happens over the course of the next few weeks. Stay positive and you will find yourself a Christine!! Smile  Keep us posted if anything changes.

Cheers Jackie.

Brian.
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Yeah, very true. I should've been smart and bought the car right away right when I found her, which was last July or somewhere around that time frame. Yeah, I honestly don't think I will be able to get this car for $2k. Let's say double that amount. When I talked to the family about selling the car to me, they were tossing around the price of 5k. And they didn't seem too sure that they'd let the car go for even 5k. So I think if I really do want this car I will be paying the max price for her and be paying above 5k. Like the saying goes, cash talks louder than words. 5k or more seems mighty high for a 4 door '58 Savoy that isn't restored, but at least she's all there and has a fairly straight body and has little if any rust. And I do still really want this car.
But if worse comes to worst, I'm hoping that I can find a '58 or '57 2 door hardtop.
Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Well that sucks Jackie, I wonder if the old lady passed away and that's why your having to deal with the relatives. Too bad you can't say the lady had willed you the car! This situation seems to happen all too often, someone else stepping in as the middleman and jacking the price up. Try not to get discouraged yet. They may see reason and sell the car for less just to move it.

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Yeah, you're very right Chris; this really sucks. I really liked that car too, I grown attached to it you might say. I was even talking about what I was going to do to the car like putting '57 taillights on her and I was also planning on putting a 440 into her. But now, I just don't know if I'll even be able to get her... I think that would be a good guess that the old lady passed away, and now I have to deal with the relatives that now own the car. Oh, I really wish that the lady had willed me the car, that would be a wish come true! Yeah, it does seem like this type of situation happens a lot; it is almost like someone buying a car cheap just to turn around and flip it to make a ton of money on it. No worries though, I am not getting discouraged, not by a long shot. I know it will take time, patience, persistence, and money on my part to get this car; and I am willing to do all of those because the way I look at it is someone would go through a lot to get something they really wanted, and needless to say I really want this car. And speaking of them seeing reason to sell the car...This car needs work put into it to make it nice and a lot of people don't realize how it is very hard to get parts for these cars, it takes a special person to want to tackle the task of restoring one of these cars. So I hope that I may have that working in my favor. Or that I may catch them at the right time where they lose interest in the car and want to sell it. So yeah, I haven't got discouraged or gave up on this car yet.
Back to top Go down
57belv
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:19 am

Glad your still optimistic! Yes, hopefully the car is something they really aren't interested in dealing with and will just liquidate it quickly. As long as they know your interested, maybe they will pay you a visit.

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: I Have Decided...   Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:36 pm

I hope that you're right Chris. I think the key things in me getting this car is time, patience, and persistence. I think they'll get the idea that I'm not no "tire kicker" and I am actually really interested in this car when I keep on going back and offering them more money to buy the car. Smile
Back to top Go down

I Have Decided...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: General Discussion/World News & Off Topic Section-