The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Attention Newcomers To The CCC!
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:22 pm by 57belv

» Running dual exhausts without a crossover.
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:50 pm by eva_392

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:42 am by Bloodhound1958

» Aluminium Trim - Reanodise or Paint
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:43 pm by Red Devil

» Frame metal thickness?
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:20 pm by RacerRick

» Wise Stewards
Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:06 pm by furvedere

» Photobucket Issues Amongst Other Things
Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:18 pm by ChristineFury

» Car Crazy?
Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:21 am by goat19642004

» Removing the radiator support.
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 am by 57belv

» Life Now and Forever
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 pm by Bloodhound1958

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Special Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Special Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Fellow Knights,

I have a proposal I'd like to bring forth for discussion regarding a permanent and new partnership that would bring a lot of changes and new opportunities to the club.

For many of you, Joe Caldwell needs no introduction. He is the builder and owner of "Christine Show Car" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . He is a past member who has given much of his time and resources to the club over the years. For those who missed it, Joe hosted us at his Orchard Beach Car Show in September 2013. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . As a result of his overwhelming support and contributions to the club Joe received a special award from us in 2012 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joe and I have a close friendship and share a strong desire to see the club continue to grow in new directions that were once thought impossible. He and I have a common goal and desire to bring new events and resources into the loop that include a large site store chock full of merchandise as well as some surprises with the stars of the movie. We'd planned and talked about that and many other things that ended up on the back burner as a result of the changes that took place here and reorganization that I endeavored to complete a year or two ago.

That being said, I propose for consideration that the Knights give me their blessing to form a legal partnership with Joe to take us to the next level. As you all know I am the legal owner of the club, logo, website, forum etc. This would mean that Joe would own 50% of the club and it's assets and be my true equal as fellow owner and leader of the mighty CCC. As my partner I have no doubt you would afford him the same respect and dignity you have afforded me all these years. Those who know Joe know that he is a NO BS kind of guy. He gives respect where he receives it and would be as committed an owner and CCC member as I have been these past 10 years. When it comes to honor, integrity and holding people to their best quality Big Joe C has no equal.

I'm sure many of you will have immediate concerns about what changes would come and to be honest all I can say is that our club, logo, traditions and structure will remain 100% intact. Joe and I will build from there and that proven foundation will serve as a spring board into a bright and prosperous future for us all. Anyway, I respectfully ask that you share your thoughts on this as I feel it is the next logical step for us to take if we are to grow and reach new heights as a club. We have the best members and hobbyists on earth here at the triple C. Why not aim for the stratosphere and take flight? Smile

Thanks!
Wayne aka Bloodhound1958
1st General Of The Knights Order Of The CCC

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR
506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: Special Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:45 pm

i would have to give my full blessing on this Wayne. i have remained friends with Joe over the years and Joe has done nothing but help me make my dream come into reality, just as so many other members have over the years. I consider all of you as my family and i am looking forward to having Joe back into our family of Christine enthusiast.

Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

230 CI 6 Cylinder

PostSubject: Re: Special Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:39 am

I have no objections. Smile

CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: Special Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:20 am

Sounds like he is a stand up guy! Not to mention he has one heck of a Christine! And if this is something that will help the future of the CCC. Im all in! Smile

This has my full blessing as well.

Brian.
Back to top Go down
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: Special Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:11 pm

Sounds great!

---John

CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

PostSubject: Re: Special Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Congratulations CCC...looks like there's going to be a new co-owner that will bring some fun events our way.

Best Wishes to all...

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Special Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Thanks everyone! It will take a bit of time to work out the details. I'll keep everyone informed as things progress. I appreciate your willingness to stand with us on this. Long live the CCC! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
318Fins
Administrator
Administrator

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: Special Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Good deal! Best of wishes to the CCC!
Back to top Go down

Special Meeting Of The Knights Order Of The CCC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: General Discussion/World News & Off Topic Section-