The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Who is this Creator?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Who is this Creator?   Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:34 am

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead... Romans 1:20

Nature is God's workshop. The sky is His resume. The universe is His calling card. You want to know who God is? See what He has done. You want to know His power? Take a look at His creation. Curious about His love? Take a look at how He gave His Son to die for us on the cross at Calvary nearly 2000 years ago.  

God is untainted by the atmosphere of sin, unbridled by the time-line of history, unhindered of the weariness of the body. What controls you doesn't control Him. What is difficult for you is not difficult for Him. What fatigues you doesn't fatigue Him.

Is an eagle disturbed by traffic? No, he rises above it. Is the whale perturbed by a hurricane? Of course not, he plunges beneath it. Is the lion flustered by the mouse standing directly in his way? No, he steps over it. How much more is God able to soar above, plunge beneath, and step over the troubles of the earth!

In Colossians 1:15-16 the Bible explains "the preeminince of Jesus Christ"...that: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Have you ever been curious about the beautiful creation you have been blessed to live in? Do you refuse to believe the lie of evolution? Whether you realize it or not, God is already speaking to you. So...Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:8a

Insight: The Bible is clear that the only way man can come to God is through Jesus Christ. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also. I John 2:23 Have you come to God through His Son? Start today and begin to know all about your creator, God.

Reader's Prayer: Dear God, As I look out my window into this beautiful world You have created I am drawn into a desire to know You. Help me to understand that I must come to You in the way You have provided...through your Son, Jesus Christ. I come to You, so I can begin to know You now...by faith, through Jesus today! Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down
1958PlymouthFuryChristine
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is this Creator?   Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:13 pm

All very true. Amen!
I don't see how and why in school they teach, and I think try to brainwash you, on what they believe how the Earth was created by some "Big Bang theory" and how us humans were created from monkeys. It all sounds very foolish to me... Because I know how the Earth was created, not by some "Big Bang"; it was created by the one and only God. I know how us humans were created, we didn't evolve from monkeys; by the one and only God, the first humans were Adam and Eve who were also the first sinners.  
Also, some things they can't even explain in what they believe... I asked "So how was the universe created then?" They can't answer that one. But I know; it was created by the one and only God.

Also, adding to that, they didn't let you read the Bible, or even believe in it, in public school.

All very sad what the world of society is coming to...
Back to top Go down

Who is this Creator?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-