The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

» Converting 350 to Electronic Ignition..
Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:15 am by Bloodhound1958

» New christine lp
Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 am by goat19642004

» What will work with a 440?
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:58 pm by 57belv

» Christine's exhaust sound?
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:02 pm by eva_392

» New Front Brake Drums (11x2)
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 pm by eva_392

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
1958PlymouthFuryChristine
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:29 pm

Like the title says... A very cool cameo YouTube video of movie Mopars, including CHRISTINE! Has a real cool Rock&Roll song by Styx to go along with it, "Not Dead Yet". I think the song fits Christine perfectly! Very Happy  Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ozoner
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:57 pm

That is cool. Those are what I collect and display at my Drive in Theaters. I actually own every one of those cars ( but my Christine is the book clone) I'll have to load this in my projectors and play it on the retro car show nights. Good Find!

Bill aka ozoner
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Cool that you have drive in theaters, you definitely don't see many of those still up and running anymore. And that is just too cool that you own every one of those movie cars! I too like those cars as well (but don't own a single one of them ...yet). So yes, I do like other Mopars besides Christine. But Christine is still my favorite one of them all. Smile
Back to top Go down
ozoner
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:46 pm

Jackie,

When I was 19 I sure didn't have any nice cars, but I remained patient and when it's meant to be it happens. You're starting a lot younger than I did. You'll have your collection! And yes not many Drive-ins left we're kind of like 58 plymouths. The ones that were saved shall survive!

Bill  aka ozoner
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Great Video.. I thought I saw a picture of your cars lines up once Bill. Still have that pic? Smile

Here's my ultimate movie car dream clone... I'd trade Christine in a heartbeat for this!

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
ozoner
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Wow 70 Fast & Furious black. Very cool Wayne cheers
Back to top Go down
DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Thanks for sharing Jackie! Smile I enjoyed it!

Bill, Im glad you have a drive-in. Those are so cool to go too. We use to have a huge one here but of course it was closed and from there it just faded away. But not far from here there is one still in operation and let me tell you how popular it is now! Its become the new fad around these parts. Friday and Saturday nights its jammed packed! So much fun. Very Happy

Brian.
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:36 pm

ozoner wrote:
Jackie,

When I was 19 I sure didn't have any nice cars, but I remained patient and when it's meant to be it happens. You're starting a lot younger than I did. You'll have your collection! And yes not many Drive-ins left we're kind of like 58 plymouths. The ones that were saved shall survive!

Bill  aka ozoner

Yeah, I guess I'm lucky to have already started my collection of cars. My car is a '59 Impala 2 dr ht, and I found out recently that she's a numbers matching 348. So I'm even luckier than I figured when I got that car. And yeah, I have a saying about how to get a car that you have your heart set on getting; Patience and persistence is key. It's too bad about how a lot of the drive ins have died off. But its real nice how there's a few left still out there, like yours Bill. Smile
Back to top Go down
58belvedere
CCC Member
CCC Member

Beefed up 350 Golden Commando

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:38 pm

This video is cool too! Guess which is #2?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marc.

CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:39 pm

Bloodhound1958 wrote:
Great Video.. I thought I saw a picture of your cars lines up once Bill. Still have that pic? Smile

Here's my ultimate movie car dream clone... I'd trade Christine in a heartbeat for this!

Idk Wayne. Seems under powered. I think it needs a bigger motor!

Hee! Hee!

Brian.
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:42 pm

DevilsRide wrote:
Thanks for sharing Jackie! Smile  I enjoyed it!

Bill, Im glad you have a drive-in. Those are so cool to go too. We use to have a huge one here but of course it was closed and from there it just faded away. But not far from here there is one still in operation and let me tell you how popular it is now! Its become the new fad around these parts. Friday and Saturday nights its jammed packed! So much fun. Very Happy

Brian.

You're welcome Brian. I too liked the video, cool seeing all those awesome Mopar movie cars in one video - SWEET!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ozoner
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:38 pm

DevilsRide wrote:
Thanks for sharing Jackie! Smile  I enjoyed it!

Brian.
Thank you Brian. The Drive ins that are still around have most likely converted to digital and will likely be around a long time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ozoner
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:42 pm

1958PlymouthFuryChristine wrote:
ozoner wrote:
Jackie,

Bill  aka ozoner

Yeah, I guess I'm lucky to have already started my collection of cars. My car is a '59 Impala 2 dr ht, and I found out recently that she's a numbers matching 348. So I'm even luckier than I figured when I got that car. And yeah, I have a saying about how to get a car that you have your heart set on getting; Patience and persistence is key. It's too bad about how a lot of the drive ins have died off. But its real nice how there's a few left still out there, like yours Bill. Smile

That 59 Impala is a very desirable car and on the rise. I've been watching them for years trying to buy one for my mother (Her first car) They are bringing Christine prices. Just the way she sits she's worth a lot  !
Back to top Go down
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:48 pm

ozoner wrote:
1958PlymouthFuryChristine wrote:
ozoner wrote:
Jackie,

Bill  aka ozoner

That 59 Impala is a very desirable car and on the rise. I've been watching them for years trying to buy one for my mother (Her first car) They are bringing Christine prices. Just the way she sits she's worth a lot  !

Yeah, I can believe that for sure! They are really cool cars. What got me hooked on 'em was those HUGE fins, and how they are styled like rocket ships. The front fender ornaments are actually little mini models of rockets. The Rocket Car! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ozoner
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:11 pm

58belvedere wrote:
This video is cool too!  Guess which is #2?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marc.

Very nice Marc,
I was getting nervous when they had the deathproof challenger in the middle just hoping the vanishing point was on there. Wow number 1..  I actually have Clevon Little's script from the movie and a whole bunch of signed memorabilia from the cast. It all came with the supposebly most correct movie car clone ever IDK for sure. The car hadn't been driven more than 20 miles in 10 years and was wrapped in plastic.  You know what, I drive her. That's what they're built for!
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:57 pm

Post a picture of your collection Bill! At least the rest of us can brag we know you!!! Hee! Hee!

Back to top Go down
ozoner
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:03 am

Most are already here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Been working on finding a Phantasm cuda and a 1966 Batmobile.  The prices are crazy and instead of selling at a decent price sellers will let them get stale for years.  Myself I have never made a profit on any cars I've sold.  I usually enjoy them for years and then let them go for what I have in them, do a trade or at a loss lol. I hate what the big auctions and really the internet has done to the prices of these cars. Now most folks can't afford them.  Way to much greed.  Very unliberating !  I've been pretty lucky being my father has been a car dealer for over 50 years and knows people!  Oh well I did my venting lol.
Back to top Go down
Bloodhound1958

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:50 am

Aha! now I remember where I saw those pictures! Hee! Hee!

Thanks for the link Bill! Quite a lineup you got there! Smile

Back to top Go down
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Re: Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!    Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Wow...Sure is a great collection you have there Bill! Great to see all your rides again. How did I forget you owned all these? I'd love to visit your drive-in sometime. I'd have to visit and drive in with something dependable though, as it has to be at least a 4 hour ride for us. What could I find that's cool, vintage and dependable? Which brings me to what you were talking about.

I'm with you on "your rant." The hobby has been ruined because of much greed. As I continue to look for another reasonable ride, I'm very disheartened because just about everything is outrageously priced now. Even the formerly affordable C-body Mopars are crazy expensive now.

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Very Cool Cameo Video of Movie Mopars!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: General Discussion/World News & Off Topic Section-