The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Losing America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Losing America   Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:53 pm

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, The people He has chosen as His own inheritance. Psalm 33:12

After watching the news about the shooting of 12 policemen, 5 killed and 7 wounded by a hate-filled lunatic in Dallas, Texas the other night, my heart was broken. Ongoing threats of terrorism have now become a reality as dozens of people were recently gunned down in an Orlando night club. There have been so many mass shootings/murders in our schools and across our countryside over the past several years that they seem to get overlooked in the headlines now-a-days. It is a very clear and disturbing realization that we’re losing America and any hope the next generations may have of living the American dream in a peaceful, prosperous nation.

When schools are instituting ultra-liberal programs to teach our children wrong instead of right, liberal politicians explain away that a baby only becomes a baby when the mother decides she would like to keep it, and doesn't want to have it sucked from her body and ground up, what use to be illegal drug use is now made legal because people need it "for medicinal purposes", The ten commandments are stripped from our laws of justice because there is no absolute truth anymore, what used to be called sodomy is now redefined by liberal judges as gay marriage, and widespread efforts are made to remove the influence of Christianity in our society, it is clear that things have changed, and certainly not for the better. Where do we draw the line between tolerance and political correctness and the blatant disregard for the biblical principles on which our nation was founded?

The America of 2016 is not the America I grew up in. People are no longer willing to fight for the godly values and principles that made our nation a place of great freedom and opportunity. Patriotism and peaceful activism have been replaced with a determined effort to destroy any remnant of moral decency and political democracy.

Who are the ones who will fight to win America back? In Isaiah 6:8 the prophet Isaiah says, “Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, ‘Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?’ And I said, ‘Here am I. Send me!'” Is God crying out today for Christians and patriots to rise up and reclaim the America we once knew? Is it too late to save our beloved nation? Have we passed the point of no return? Perhaps the answer will be revealed this fall after the presidential election?  

Insight: Will you remain quiet or begin the fight to reclaim our great nation?

Readers' Prayer: Dear Lord, I pray that it is not too late for You to save America. Help me to be willing to take up my shield of faith and the sword of the Spirit to fight in Your behalf. In Jesus' Name Amen.

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

Losing America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-