The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Where Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Where Are You?   Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:07 pm

And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. Then the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?”  Genesis 3:8-9

At the very beginning of time, Adam had it all: a beautiful wife wonderfully suited to him, an environment of perfect harmony and balance, fellowship with God, no fears or regrets. But then he blew it, failing the one test God gave him. Gone was the happy anticipation of God’s approach.

That first sin not only changed the open relationship Adam had enjoyed with his Creator, it also infected every one of us down through the ages. No matter how we may try to hide, God’s same question, “Where are you?” goes out to us today. Are you looking for a place to hide? Are you afraid of what the light of His presence will reveal?

Remember that your Creator knows every little detail about you. He knows you better than you know yourself...and still, He loves you. The taste of that perfect life we know about from the garden will be restored to us again one day. The perfect second Adam, Jesus, came to win it back for us. When we accept God’s offer of restoration through His Son, our fellowship with Him is reestablished. We no longer have to hide. Rather, we can run into His open arms and enjoy His presence.

Insight: No matter how good or bad our spiritual condition may be...it's always good to imagine what our answer would be if God asked us "where are you?

Dear God, Thank you for sending your Son Jesus to be my Savior so I can be saved, my relationship with You can be restored and I can be on my way to heaven. I always want to be found directly in Your light when answering Your question "where are you". In Jesus' Name, Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

Where Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-