The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» The Work of Your Hands
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:38 pm by furvedere

» Questions about Christine
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:10 pm by Christinefan824

» Victor keychains
Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:27 am by JAG

» Manual Steering Box
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:51 pm by eva_392

» Hell Hath No Fury Like Her: The Making of Christine by Lee Gambin
Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:41 pm by Christinefan824

» Christine news
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:42 am by Christinefan824

» 1958 Plymouth - Chrstine!
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:39 am by eva_392

» Old Smokey
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:02 pm by cooltoys1

» Paint colors ???
Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:08 pm by Christinefan824

» Roof moulding clips
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:25 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix

Share | 

Tiding of Comfort and Joy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain

OFFICIAL CHAPLAIN OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

PostSubject: Tiding of Comfort and Joy   Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:36 pm

"I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent." Luke 15:7

Ever experienced something that words were inadequate to describe? An ocean sunset, or perhaps a lovely piece of music, the perfection of a baby’s skin or wind waving through fields of ripe grain?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+2%3A8-14&version=NKJV

The Bible says (above link-Luke 2:8-14) the night Jesus was born, God’s glorious light surrounded and terrified shepherds guarding their sheep in the fields. Stupefied, they watched and listened as an angel appeared to announce the great event. Then the heavens opened to reveal “a multitude of the heavenly host”– countless angels saying, ““Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!” What a sight! What a sound! What an overwhelming, matchless, indescribable experience!

The birth of God’s only Son was indeed occasion for heavenly gladness almost beyond comprehension. Yet did you know that if you have been born again, that heaven rejoiced then, too? Each time one of us is eternally transformed by repentance and grace, by receiving Jesus Christ as our personal Savior for the forgiveness of our sins, heaven erupts in celebration! Knowing that should fill our hearts with indescribable joy every single day.

Insight: God and heaven rejoice when we recognize His priceless gift to us...A Savior, Christ the Lord.

Reader's Prayer: Dear God, I want to know You. I want to know Jesus as my personal Savior so You and heaven's countless angels can rejoice and celebrate! Even more so, I want to go to heaven for eternity, when it's time for me to leave this life here on earth. What better a time than right now, to be born again, when earth celebrates Christmas, the birth of Your Son, Jesus. And it's in His Name I pray, Amen.

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers
Back to top Go down

Tiding of Comfort and Joy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: Non Automotive Off Topic Section :: CCC Fellowship In Christ-