The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

Our Club Should Be A Role Model For Other Club's!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Our Club Should Be A Role Model For Other Club's!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Good Evening to all CCC Member's,

As Everyone here in the CCC is aware, we pride ourselve's on maintaining a clean, respectful and Family type atmosphere. When I became an Admin here, I noticed there was a private type section that was supposed to be for Adult's to use to discuss and or vent which was uncensored and could have Member's cursing, swearing, etc. As I further continued to monitor this section I noticed posts containing not only profanity, however nudity at times as a joke. The Admin's then had 2 Member's complain about this section which I then voted to 100% remove as I felt it had no place and or importance to what our club and hobby are about. At first a couple member's were asking about the section and were told the Admin's have removed it and for it never to return.

Yesterday I noticed the Foward Look site has a "private section" to use for the same reason's as we had in the past and low and behold, the Admin has had enough of the infighting, B/S thread and Post's, constant name calling, personal attack's, breaking of the rule's, and a lot more. I then noticed he decided as a good Admin to place a vote in regards to removing it or keeping it and instead of justing voting and or a simple comment, some Member's began fighting with the Admin and Moderator's as well as making some very stupid comment's about the CCC.

When I saw this behavior I just thought how lucky we are to have such adult minded, good and decent Member's. I am so glad that Wayne had agreed with me in removing any garbage from our Forum, as well as, any disrespectful and unruley Folk's to guarantee that everyone has a great place to discuss what we are here for and thats "Friendship and "Christine/Classic Cars".

You are all great People and Thank You from the Admin Team! Very Happy

God Bless,
Joe C NY
Back to top Go down
Carjunky
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: Our Club Should Be A Role Model For Other Club's!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:39 am

Well said Joe. Good admins and rules are what makes this club a great place to build cars and enjoy each other with out all the conflict or fear of posting.We have it right. LONG LIVE THE CCC![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: Our Club Should Be A Role Model For Other Club's!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Excellent points guys. Sadly, these areas have a tendency to breed contempt, arguments and disrespectfull comments. Even rules for an area like that never work. Someone will always test the water and push to see how much they can get away with or how far they can go. Though I will say that no arguments ever broke out in that area here it had to be terminated as it is against our ISP and forum providers rules.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
Big M
Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: Our Club Should Be A Role Model For Other Club's!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Also,

One person's idea of a joke may be offensive to another person, and result in personal [typed] attacks.

---John

Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR
506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: Our Club Should Be A Role Model For Other Club's!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:11 pm

i agree with the admins on this one 100% there is always someone out there trying to push buttons, i feel this site is not the place to vent if you have to vent, and for the other site getting in arguments and name calling that is just plane ridiculous. we should all be able to act like adults and settle things privately

Our Club Should Be A Role Model For Other Club's!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: The Club House :: News & Announcements:-