The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

SNL W's world

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arnie1964
CCC Member
CCC Member

"Badass" Poly 318!

PostSubject: SNL W's world   Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Hee! Hee! OK ladies and gents, boys and girls. Step right up. Time to play around with Waynes world. Wayne has been busting his tootsies trying to recover the other board. WHY? Funny you should ask. Hee! Hee! Because he does not want to have to move all that Stuff, thats right people guys have stuff, from the other board to this one. Now what we need to do is post as much as we can on this board so if he does get the other one back up, he has to move all this stuff to the other board. Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee! Ya see he can't win. lol! Ya see this is Waynes world. That will teach you to take a vacation. Hee! Hee! :geek:
Back to top Go down
58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440 One Bad azz Machine

PostSubject: Re: SNL W's world   Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Jim You can;t imadgine how much baggage we have in out old forum, Man they are abouit everything you would want to build a 58i Plymouth from every nut and bolt to the biggest part. We have laughed together Cried together and we have always been there for the other members. A lot of us has worked very hard for out rank and our medals and everything. Man I feel like I am naked anymore, I have been busted down from a 6 star General to a buck Private. If you don't beleive that look at my Aviator. But as you say we need to keep our chins up and our heads held high and do the best we can. We will just have too rebuild. Just think of the disastors we have in this ol world . If They have a tornado or Nurricane of E arthquake, the most important thing is that you get through it with our life. Then you can rebuild. We will overcome this and we will all be whisling a little tune about the Christine Car Club. I think we shold have a contest and write a song about our club and our members. bounce

Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator

1ST. GENERAL OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

350 GC BB

PostSubject: Re: SNL W's world   Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.christinecarclubforum.com
Carjunky
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: SNL W's world   Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:08 am

58plym wrote:
Jim You can;t imadgine how much baggage we have in out old forum, Man they are abouit everything you would want to build a 58i Plymouth from every nut and bolt to the biggest part. We have laughed together Cried together and we have always been there for the other members. A lot of us has worked very hard for out rank and our medals and everything. Man I feel like I am naked anymore, I have been busted down from a 6 star General to a buck Private. If you don't beleive that look at my Aviator. But as you say we need to keep our chins up and our heads held high and do the best we can. We will just have too rebuild. Just think of the disastors we have in this ol world . If They have a tornado or Nurricane of E arthquake, the most important thing is that you get through it with our life. Then you can rebuild. We will overcome this and we will all be whisling a little tune about the Christine Car Club. I think we shold have a contest and write a song about our club and our members. bounce

Well said Bob. Very well said.!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440 One Bad azz Machine

PostSubject: Re: SNL W's world   Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:59 am

I loved the movie Wayne's world, I wish I could find the Video, I know somebody has it, when we were at one of the HeapHerders car cshow we done the scetch when they were dong the car thing. I had for got all about it. I will have to get tat mpovie and watch it again, I think I might have it out in the shop. Smile

ChristineFury
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: SNL W's world   Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:35 am

I always loved watching both movies, you can't listen to Bohemian Rhapsody without doing the same thing and I had the hat twice but both times I lost them while movie.

I have the little boardgame but it's messed up some and in a Pawn Shop near by had a nice guitar along with a Wayne's World bag that might have been a promo for the movie.

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: SNL W's world   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Arnie1964 wrote:
Hee! Hee! OK ladies and gents, boys and girls. Step right up. Time to play around with Waynes world. Wayne has been busting his tootsies trying to recover the other board. WHY? Funny you should ask. Hee! Hee! Because he does not want to have to move all that Stuff, thats right people guys have stuff, from the other board to this one. Now what we need to do is post as much as we can on this board so if he does get the other one back up, he has to move all this stuff to the other board. Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee! Ya see he can't win. lol! Ya see this is Waynes world. That will teach you to take a vacation. Hee! Hee! :geek:

Hee! Hee! that's evil Twisted Evil I love it cheers

[b]If it's an ambulance
You've got a chance
But if it's a hearse
It's got to be worse.
Back to top Go down

SNL W's world

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: The Club House :: News & Announcements:-