The Christine Car Club

Not a member of the CCC? Come on in and register...membership is FREE!

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Anniversary CCC!
Latest topics
» Photobucket House Cleaning
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm by Bloodhound1958

» 58 Front Liscense Plate brackets
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm by cooltoys1

» Front End Rebuild
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm by 58belvedere

» Well, I did it, I got a 58!!!!!
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm by Bloodhound1958

» How to Post Pictures
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:21 am by Bloodhound1958

» He Changes Everything
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm by furvedere

» Harry Dean Stanton RIP
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm by JAG

» Hope Amidst Illness
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm by Bloodhound1958

» INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEO
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 am by JAG

» New 4 wheel toy!
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 pm by JAG

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack
Youtube Filmscore Mix
Share | 

A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi Folk's,

Today I received a very impressive and exact duplicate of the "V" in Gold used on our beloved 57/58 Plymouth V8 Car's. This mold was designed and made by our very talented Chrissy for the purpose of placing them on our Member of the Year Award's which has saved the CCC from purchasing very expensive original "V"'s!!!!!

Christine is such a Craftswoman and totally amazing Person. On behalf of the Admin's, Mod's and Member's of the CCC I would personally like to thank Her for these beautiful "V"'s as well as her time and expense. Chrissy you are such an asset to the CCC and our Family!!!!

Thank You and God Bless,
Joe C NY CCC Admin

Back to top Go down
Arnie1964
CCC Member
CCC Member

"Badass" Poly 318!

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 am

She is a very talented lady with a heart of gold. I received a 150 MPH speedo face and a Christine bumper sticker in the mail from her yesterday. We have some great members on here and without a doubt she is one of them. Most people in this world only look out for themselves . In the short time I have been here I can see folks here care about each other. Chrissy, your a sweetheart girl. The world could use a lot more people like you.

Jim

CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 am

EvilPlymouth wrote:
Hi Folk's,

Today I received a very impressive and exact duplicate of the "V" in Gold used on our beloved 57/58 Plymouth V8 Car's. This mold was designed and made by our very talented Chrissy for the purpose of placing them on our Member of the Year Award's which has saved the CCC from purchasing very expensive original "V"'s!!!!!

Christine is such a Craftswoman and totally amazing Person. On behalf of the Admin's, Mod's and Member's of the CCC I would personally like to thank Her for these beautiful "V"'s as well as her time and expense. Chrissy you are such an asset to the CCC and our Family!!!!

Thank You and God Bless,
Joe C NY CCC Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Embarassed Thanks Joe. Believe me it was my pleasure to do something for this club that means so much to me...... Glad you liked them OK. Smile

CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 am

Arnie1964 wrote:
She is a very talented lady with a heart of gold. I received a 150 MPH speedo face and a Christine bumper sticker in the mail from her yesterday. We have some great members on here and without a doubt she is one of them. Most people in this world only look out for themselves . In the short time I have been here I can see folks here care about each other. Chrissy, your a sweetheart girl. The world could use a lot more people like you.

Jim

Thanks Jim. Your very welcome and you are a great member as well. We all love you dearly.

CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:47 am

I too received a box from a member yesterday. When I ask for help with my oil gauge, I was offered not one but three. Shocked Thanks John, Wayne and Bob. The one Bob sent is real nice and I should be able to use it just fine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:16 am

Those look cool, Great work.

Administrator
Administrator

KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

ELITE GOLDEN COMMANDO CONTRIBUTOR

Big Block 361

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:27 am

You are so talented, Chrissy. Don't ever cut yourself short!!

---John

Administrator
Administrator

V8 Poly 318

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Wow Christina those look beautiful!, You indeed are very talented Smile
Back to top Go down
58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440 One Bad azz Machine

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Crisy, those are so great, Looks like the origonal , You are one gifted woman , I don't know of anything that you can'r fabricate, Heck you could even make a Christine from scratch.

You are one of our most prized members. Love ya gal. We have several great members in the CCC now no need to merntion all of your names because youj know who you are.

I haven't said this for a while but I want you all to know how great our Christine Car Club is and it is just getting better all the time.

I beleive every member we have are a great assett to the club and I would like to give you all a Big ol Sgt Scroggins Salute.

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:56 pm

Glad to have you FULLY back Sgt Sir!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:51 pm

EvilPlymouth wrote:
Glad to have you FULLY back Sgt Sir!!!!!!!

Donh't call me sir!!!!!!!!!!! It is Sgt Scroggins I work for a living Hee! Hee!

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:01 am

Well done Christine.... they are fantastic
Back to top Go down
Carjunky
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:50 am

ChristineFury wrote:
Those look cool, Great work.

Very Happy Thanks Matt

CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:04 am

Big M wrote:
You are so talented, Chrissy. Don't ever cut yourself short!!

---John

Thanks John. Smile I Have to find a way to make them lighter to get the anodized look but I put it all away for now..... Very Happy

CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:09 am

318Fins wrote:
Wow Christina those look beautiful!, You indeed are very talented Smile

Thanks Carlos. It was a fun little project. Smile

CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:21 am

58plym wrote:

Crisy, those are so great, Looks like the origonal , You are one gifted woman , I don't know of anything that you can'r fabricate, Heck you could even make a Christine from scratch.

You are one of our most prized members. Love ya gal. We have several great members in the CCC now no need to merntion all of your names because youj know who you are.

I haven't said this for a while but I want you all to know how great our Christine Car Club is and it is just getting better all the time.

I beleive every member we have are a great assett to the club and I would like to give you all a Big ol Sgt Scroggins Salute.

Embarassed Thanks Bob. Your right about this club having some great members....and you are one of them...Look how nice every one treats me. Gonna need a bigger hat again. Rolling Eyes

CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:35 am

sajase57 wrote:
Well done Christine.... they are fantastic

Hi Jason! Thank you for checking out and commenting on my work. Very Happy

Almost time to stop playing around and get back out to my car. We are starting to warm up in this part of the world. Very Happy OH I think that means your going to cool off. Hee! Hee! Still remember your Santa on the beach card.

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Yea Crisy I keep fogetting about our members down under are having the oppisite climate. Sorry guys it is starting to cool down, Downunder. But that means time for Winter projects for you. Jase would still love to see your group The Lujcky Seven perform Live someday. Smile

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:10 am

Hey Guys....Yeah its starting to cool off a little here. My most current project is painting the house. Im trying to keep the wife happy and recarpeting the kids rooms and giving the house its annual scrub up!!! The next car project will be my friends 67 DODGE DART. I doo all my body work and rust repairs in winter and painting in Spring as its warms up! Will post pics soon!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 am

Very nice emblems !!
Back to top Go down
Carjunky
CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 am

60 plymouth wrote:
Very nice emblems !!

Thanks Aaron. Very Happy

CCC Member
CCC Member

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 am

sajase57 wrote:
Hey Guys....Yeah its starting to cool off a little here. My most current project is painting the house. Im trying to keep the wife happy and recarpeting the kids rooms and giving the house its annual scrub up!!! The next car project will be my friends 67 DODGE DART. I doo all my body work and rust repairs in winter and painting in Spring as its warms up! Will post pics soon!!
Eva and I had some work we were going to do on the house last winter but I have had a lot of colds and stuff and it just never got done yet. Well it will be there when we are ready for it. Now the grass is ready to cut and it is still staying wet, will probly be a FOOT HIGH WHEN I will be able to mow. Hee! Hee!

JAG
Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:58 pm

wish i could have seen these before the pictures on photobucket was deleted, i can just imagine if chrissy made them they had to look fantastic as all her work does

CCC Member
CCC Member

Big Block 440

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 am

Thanks for the vote of confidence Joe. Don't know why photobucket deletes things but here is one I took my self. Makes me feel good to give a little back to a club that has put so much fun back into my life. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Administrator
Administrator

1st LIEUTENANT OF THE KNIGHTS ORDER OF THE CCC

506/ 505hp Viper V10

PostSubject: Re: A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 am

wow chrissy they look great, see i didnt even need to see them to know that they turned out great Laughing

A Very, Very Special THANK YOU to Chrissy "Carjunky2000" from the CCC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christine Car Club :: The Club House :: News & Announcements:-