The Christine Car Club

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

Latest topics
» Good Friday
Prayers for those in Webster, NY EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by Bloodhound1958

» 1958 Plymouth Belvedere Door weatherstrip
Prayers for those in Webster, NY EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm by furvedere

» Christine Art
Prayers for those in Webster, NY EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 am by Christinefan824

» Scanned Plymouth materials
Prayers for those in Webster, NY EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 am by Christinefan824

» The Depth of His Love
Prayers for those in Webster, NY EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am by goat19642004

» It's Time to Find My Car
Prayers for those in Webster, NY EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 am by HeliPilot71

» A Stone in Your Shoe?
Prayers for those in Webster, NY EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:25 pm by furvedere

» Happy Thanksgiving!
Prayers for those in Webster, NY EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am by Christine Van

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
Prayers for those in Webster, NY EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Time is Short
Prayers for those in Webster, NY EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am by goat19642004

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christine Car Club » Non Automotive Off Topic Section » CCC Fellowship In Christ » Prayers for those in Webster, NY

Prayers for those in Webster, NY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayers for those in Webster, NY Empty Prayers for those in Webster, NY on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:55 am

furvedere

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain
The senseless killings happened only 15 miles from me, yesterday on Christmas eve day. An obviously very disturbed man decided to set his house on fire and then started shooting fireman as they arrived to put it out. When all was said and done, 2 fireman were dead, 2 were seriously injured, 7 homes were burnt down and the gunman had killed himself. The tragic events ares still unfolding.

Oh dear Lord...More senseless killings took place yesterday. Decent men were putting their lives on the line to put a fire out, to save people from burning buildings but wound up being targets of a madman with a rifle. We lift the families and friends of the slain firefighters up to you and ask that you would cover them with your divine comfort and love. This morning instead of celebrating Your Christmas with them they are mourning the loss of their loved ones. Please help them all through this extremely difficult time. There are men fighting for their lives in the hospital too Lord...and their loved ones are there by their side instead of celebrating Christmas...opening presents by the Christmas tree in the comfort of their own homes. Please help them to recover fully Lord God...give them the best of care from the doctors and nurses while they are hospitalized. Please bring all involved closer to You through this. Draw them closer to you Lord and help them to realize that we are all here for a very short time. In your Holy Word in the book of James 4:14 we read:

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.

Impress this upon the living Father that we may realize how short life is and that we need to live for You now. We all need to know that a personal relationship with your Son Jesus Christ, who paid the price for our sins on the cross at Calvary, is the way to You and the way to receive your free gift of eternal life in heaven.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

To all that read this...Please make it a prayer from their hearts unto you O Lord God.

Last edited by furvedere on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers

2Prayers for those in Webster, NY Empty Re: Prayers for those in Webster, NY on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:49 pm

58plym

58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member
If he could hear anything Im sure he heard this Ny, God bless you, You are a great religious speaker for our club. Seems like one tradady right after the other . I hope and pray that this comes to a screeching halt. Sad

Last edited by 58plym on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

3Prayers for those in Webster, NY Empty Re: Prayers for those in Webster, NY on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:13 pm

furvedere

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain
58plym wrote:If he could hear anything Im sure he heard this Ny, God bless you, You are a great religious speaker for our club. Seems like one tradady right after the other . I hope and prayh that this comes to a screeching halt. Sad

Thank you Idaho Bob...All the glory belongs to our loving Father in heaven...
Merry Christmas brother, to Eva and the rest of your beautiful family.

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

4Prayers for those in Webster, NY Empty Re: Prayers for those in Webster, NY on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:39 am

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
Thank you for that prayer NY Bob very well said

5Prayers for those in Webster, NY Empty Re: Prayers for those in Webster, NY on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:51 am

furvedere

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain
JAG wrote:Thank you for that prayer NY Bob very well said

You're welcome...I'm so glad you appreciate it Jag...I'm blessed to be able to do this.

Bob

6Prayers for those in Webster, NY Empty Re: Prayers for those in Webster, NY on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:37 am

58plym

58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member
Bob I think I told you before I have an Aunt JoAnn that has a room she calls her prayer room and If anybody has or needs a prayer they call her. She is jst a sweet little ol Lady, She calls me every yearf on My Birthday and sings Me Happy Birthday. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum