The Christine Car Club

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

Latest topics
» Good Friday
1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same. EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by Bloodhound1958

» 1958 Plymouth Belvedere Door weatherstrip
1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm by furvedere

» Christine Art
1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 am by Christinefan824

» Scanned Plymouth materials
1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 am by Christinefan824

» The Depth of His Love
1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am by goat19642004

» It's Time to Find My Car
1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 am by HeliPilot71

» A Stone in Your Shoe?
1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:25 pm by furvedere

» Happy Thanksgiving!
1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same. EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am by Christine Van

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Time is Short
1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am by goat19642004

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christine Car Club » Christine Car Club Tech Section » Body, Interior & Exterior Trim & Paint: » 1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same.

1958 2 door front fenders and 4 door fenders Thought they were the same.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cdn58belvedere

CCC Member
CCC Member
I was always to the understanding that the 4 door front fenders on the belvedere would interchange with the 2 door. It seems that the one is about an inch longer than the other one. Am I correct or what is the ruling on this? Am I reading the wrong side of the tape measure? LOL

58belvedere

58belvedere
CCC Member
CCC Member
They are the same! Marc.

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
The entire front clip is the same. There is no difference.

https://www.christinecarclubforum.com

alumcantandthd

alumcantandthd
CCC Member
CCC Member
cdn58belvedere wrote:I was always to the understanding that the 4 door front fenders on the belvedere would interchange with the 2 door. It seems that the one is about an inch longer than the other one. Am I correct or what is the ruling on this? Am I reading the wrong side of the tape measure? LOL

Yer NOT reading the tape measure wrong! You have the WRONG tape measure! You have a 'JAP' made tape measure, (they ALWAYS read an inch or two either way, especially when you hold 'em on the one inch line) need to get an American measuring device.

Even, 'Kentucky Windage' measuring is closer than what a jap tape measure is!

Humbug on a Jap ruler!

cdn58belvedere

CCC Member
CCC Member
Thnxs for the confirmation guys. Im all the way up here in Canada. Our tape measure consists of drawing a line in the snow and pace it out from there. LOL

Carjunky

Carjunky
CCC Member
CCC Member
cdn58belvedere wrote:Thnxs for the confirmation guys. Im all the way up here in Canada. Our tape measure consists of drawing a line in the snow and pace it out from there. LOL

Thats the way we do it in Michigan too. Hee! Hee!

58plym

58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member
Yes they are the same and sorry about the snow. Smile

cdn58belvedere

CCC Member
CCC Member
Thnxs

RacerRick

CCC Member
CCC Member
You have snow? Its raining here in Toronto today!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum