» The Depth of His Love
Boston Tragedy EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am by goat19642004

» It's Time to Find My Car
Boston Tragedy EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 am by HeliPilot71

» A Stone in Your Shoe?
Boston Tragedy EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:25 pm by furvedere

» Happy Thanksgiving!
Boston Tragedy EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am by Christine Van

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
Boston Tragedy EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Time is Short
Boston Tragedy EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am by goat19642004

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christine Car Club » Non Automotive Off Topic Section » CCC Fellowship In Christ » Boston Tragedy

Boston Tragedy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boston Tragedy Empty Boston Tragedy on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:55 am

furvedere

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain
I'd like to take just a few minutes to remember the victims of a most wicked act of violence, the senseless bombing in Boston yesterday. The loss of life, loss of health, the after effects including losing the sense of safety is beyond our understanding.
Folks...I write devotions here 2x's a week to try to raise awareness that we all have a loving, patient Father in heaven, the Creator of everything seen and unseen, His Son Jesus Christ Who is the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace, the King of Kings and the Holy Spirit, the Comforter Who is ready to enter our hearts the moment we believe on Christ and invite Him in. The Holy Trinity...our only true Hope in a tragic, rebellious, ungodly world that is spiraling downward out of control is ready to take up residence in our hearts, but only if we make that consious choice. It's not a fairly tale. It's the truth of God.
My hope is that this tragic event will help you realize how fragile our lives really are. How many times do we wake up in the morning and take it for granted? If it wasn't for our heavenly Father's will that we wake up, it wouldn't happen. He is always giving us chance after chance to come to Him with our hearts and our lives. Give Him a thought today...thank Him for your life...thank Him for giving up His Son and allowing Him to die on the cross so that we may have forgiveness for our sins and have eternal life in heaven...in His precense forever.
And of course in our gratitude knowing that each day is one day closer to the day we'll meet Him face to face let us pray for the victims in Boston. All of them, the families and friends of the ones who died...the injured. Let us reflect and humble ourselves before a most holy God in heaven. In Jesus' name we pray...Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers

2Boston Tragedy Empty Re: Boston Tragedy on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:34 pm

58plym

58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member
Thank You NY so sad Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Boston Tragedy Empty Re: Boston Tragedy on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:47 am

furvedere

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain
Please pray for our nation, our policemen, the officials making decisions right now regarding the ongoing manhunt to catch the Marathon bombers. It's on the news right now. There's something going on in Niagara Falls too. Pray in Jesus' Name as there is only one way to the Father and that is through His Son. (look it up John 14:6)

NYB

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers

4Boston Tragedy Empty Re: Boston Tragedy on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:55 am

Amen.....

5Boston Tragedy Empty Re: Boston Tragedy on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:22 am

Big M

Big M
Administrator
Administrator
Now that they have one of the perpetrators in custody, hope they find who was directing them, and are punished accordingly. Truly a horrific chain of events there.

---John

6Boston Tragedy Empty Re: Boston Tragedy on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:26 pm

58plym

58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member
Im with you John They have caught the ones who done it, but the people behind it are still running around on the loose. :Idaho Bob:

7Boston Tragedy Empty Re: Boston Tragedy on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:35 pm

Line them all up and allow the Victims Families to Gun them down. Sorry I have no pitty or tolerance for Terrorists whether here or overseas. We are dealing with People who are brainwashed and capable of placing a bomb alongside an innocent 8 year old Child. I have no mercy and they should be executed as fast as possible.

God bless Bostonians, our troops and the law enforcement all around the world!!!

God Bless America!!!!!

8Boston Tragedy Empty Re: Boston Tragedy on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:25 pm

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
Amen.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum