The Christine Car Club

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

Latest topics
» Good Friday
The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by Bloodhound1958

» 1958 Plymouth Belvedere Door weatherstrip
The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm by furvedere

» Christine Art
The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 am by Christinefan824

» Scanned Plymouth materials
The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 am by Christinefan824

» The Depth of His Love
The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am by goat19642004

» It's Time to Find My Car
The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 am by HeliPilot71

» A Stone in Your Shoe?
The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:25 pm by furvedere

» Happy Thanksgiving!
The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am by Christine Van

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Time is Short
The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am by goat19642004

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christine Car Club » Non Automotive Off Topic Section » CCC Fellowship In Christ » The Lord's Joy Over Finding You...

The Lord's Joy Over Finding You...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... Empty The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:52 am

furvedere

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain
Then Jesus told them this parable: “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent." LUKE 15:6-7

Have you grasped that when the Lord finds each one of us, there is rejoicing in heaven? Not just the band of angels singing and celebrating, but the Lord Himself will lead the rejoicing: "Rejoice with Me," He tells the heavenly hosts. "I have found my lost sheep!" Jesus exclaims, just like the father at the return of his prodigal son, "This son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found" (Luke 15:24). The celebration that followed is a picture of the heavenly festivity that happens when any one of us comes home.

It is hard to believe that all of heaven can be so ecstatic over little you, isn't it? But it is true. You are a most loved and honored "sheep" of your Shepherd. He leaves all the other 99 sheep to go find you. He longs for you to repent and return to Him, even as He went out to find you.

The joy of finding something lost is a delight we all know. The next time you find something or someone who had been lost, remember the joy the Lord will have for you when you return to Him!

INSIGHT: Have you asked Jesus Christ to forgive you of your sins and for Him to be your Lord and Savior? He loves you so much that He suffered and died in your place on the cross at Calvary. Let there be rejoicing in heaven today over you...being found!

Dear God, Help me to take this message to heart and believe that Jesus will lead the rejoicing in heaven when I am found...by You. In Jesus' Name, Amen

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 cheers

2The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... Empty Re: The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 pm

57belv

57belv
Administrator
Administrator
Thanks for the continued inspirational messages Bob!

3The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... Empty Re: The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:53 pm

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
i agree Chris, i dont always comment but i read most of them Very Happy

4The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... Empty Re: The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:45 pm

furvedere

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain
You are welcome Chris...and Joe. Thank you for your kind appreciation but any and all glory belongs to our Father in heaven. Without the awesome gift of His son Jesus in my heart, not even one of these devotions would have made it this forum. Before each message, I pray for His guidance on what to write, and after for each person here to take some "quiet time" out of their busy life to read...and then grow in the faith and knowledge of Christ's saving grace. There is no doubt that it will always prove to be time well spent. "God's Word never returns unto Him void" (Isaiah 55:11) and..."Wise men still seek Jesus".

IHS

Bob

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

5The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... Empty Re: The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:34 am

DevilsRide

DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator
Bob, I too must agree. I find your messages very comforting. Ive read a few of them. Its nice to have you on here... Amen to that! Smile

6The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... Empty Re: The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:23 am

furvedere

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain
DevilsRide wrote: Bob,   I too must agree. I find your messages very comforting. Ive read a few of them. Its nice to have you on here... Amen to that! Smile  

I'm really blessed to hear this Brian. Thank you so much for taking the time to encourage me...and yes, please keep on reading! I pray you will come into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. If you're already there, I pray that you will grow closer to Him through this humble "on-line ministry." 

We were created for fellowship with our Father in heaven...and we can only learn to do this through His Word. In 2 Timothy 3:16, Paul the Apostle wrote:
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

Thanks again,
Bob

7The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... Empty Re: The Lord's Joy Over Finding You... on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:50 pm

DevilsRide

DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator
You just keep up the good work Bob Smile I will read them!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum