The Christine Car Club

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

Latest topics
» Good Friday
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by Bloodhound1958

» 1958 Plymouth Belvedere Door weatherstrip
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm by furvedere

» Christine Art
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 am by Christinefan824

» Scanned Plymouth materials
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 am by Christinefan824

» The Depth of His Love
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am by goat19642004

» It's Time to Find My Car
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 am by HeliPilot71

» A Stone in Your Shoe?
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:25 pm by furvedere

» Happy Thanksgiving!
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am by Christine Van

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Time is Short
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am by goat19642004

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christine Car Club » The Club House » News & Announcements: » Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016!

Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016!

Cast Your Vote For The CCC Member Of The Year 2016

Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! I_vote_lcap29%Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! I_vote_lcap29%Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! I_vote_lcap42%Congratulations Brian aka Devilsride! CCC Member Of The Year 2016! I_vote_rcap 42% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
I wish you all luck!!! Poll runs 10 days! Cheers

https://www.christinecarclubforum.com

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
Congratulations Brian! The club has spoken! Thank You Brian and a HUGE Thank You to all the nominees who do so much to keep our club going! You guys are "The Bees Knees"!!!!! AWESOME!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.christinecarclubforum.com

furvedere

furvedere
CCC Chaplain
CCC Chaplain
Well...that's about as close as it gets. Congrats Brian!

Bannana Member of the Year Dance Party

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:11-12 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

58belvedere

58belvedere
CCC Member
CCC Member
Congratulations Brian!   Second place SUCKS!  Marc.

goat19642004

goat19642004
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator
Congratulations!

1970 GTO Judge
2015 Challenger HELLCAT
2004 SRT 10 Viper

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
congratulations and thank you to everyone in this club who makes it a better place to come to Very Happy

DevilsRide

DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator
WOW!! Thanks everyone! I honestly didn't see this one coming. I really do appreciate it. Smile I really do enjoy this club. Ive met some very good people on here and have learned a lot from all the info members are willing to share. Even the way this club treats new members is very impressive. I came to this site with absolutely no knowledge of these cars and with the help of many on here ive not only learned alot but also gained many friends. That there says a lot about this club and members. While this is a great honor it really is a reflection of this club and its memebers. So the honor is just as much yours as it is mine.

Thanks again everyone! Long live the CCC!

Brian.

57belv

57belv
Administrator
Administrator
Congrats there Mr. Brian! Dance Party Cheers

DevilsRide

DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator
57belv wrote:Congrats there Mr. Brian! Dance Party Cheers
Thanks Chris! Good to see your back in MN again. Smile

Brian.

57belv

57belv
Administrator
Administrator
DevilsRide wrote:

Brian.

Thanks B! Had me a little trip to Wisconsin to visit family. I gotta say, they do have good cheese curds over there! Very Happy

DevilsRide

DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator
57belv wrote:
DevilsRide wrote:

Brian.

Thanks B! Had me a little trip to Wisconsin to visit family. I gotta say, they do have good cheese curds over there! Very Happy
You just cant beat that Wisconsin cheese!! Razz

Brian.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum