The Christine Car Club

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

Latest topics
» Good Friday
Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by Bloodhound1958

» 1958 Plymouth Belvedere Door weatherstrip
Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm by furvedere

» Christine Art
Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 am by Christinefan824

» Scanned Plymouth materials
Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 am by Christinefan824

» The Depth of His Love
Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am by goat19642004

» It's Time to Find My Car
Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 am by HeliPilot71

» A Stone in Your Shoe?
Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:25 pm by furvedere

» Happy Thanksgiving!
Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am by Christine Van

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Time is Short
Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am by goat19642004

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christine Car Club » The Club House » News & Announcements: » Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online!

Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! Empty Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! on Fri May 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
Founder/Webmaster/Administrator
For those who don't know our forum host allows us to keep our forum online free of advertisements with storage space to upload pics and also maintains our domain name. Each year we humbly ask our members to consider helping us stay afloat by making a contribution. These donations are paid directly to the forum host. They in turn issue us "credits" which we spend once a year to keep the adverts off, maintain our internet domain name and supply storage space for uploading pictures in our members posts.

Please consider making a donation to keep us online. We're hoping to raise total of $250.00 in donations to keep us running smoothly another year. Please consider making a donation. Those who do so will receive a Commemorative Medal in their profile and become "Elite Golden Commando Contributors". Thank You in advance for your support! Smile

We recommend using the second payment option "Payment by bank card via Skrill system".

Please use the following link to contribute...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank You!

TOTAL RAISED SO FAR $0.00

Last edited by Bloodhound1958 on Fri May 19, 2017 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.christinecarclubforum.com

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
$25.00 Raised From TCS58!
$50.00 My Donation

TOTAL SO FAR $75.00

Needed $175.00

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
Just an FYi, we have until 5/14 to raise sufficient funds to keep the old girl "on the road". If you'd like to keep our iconic forum online we are very grateful for your support! We need $175.00 to keep 'er goin! Smile Thank you in advance for your support! Rock On

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
i just donated $50. i wish i could give more. if it wasnt for this site having a 58 would just be a dream. i have made some great connections on here with people i now consider family and have found some now impossible to find parts. i couldnt be more grateful for everything everyone has done to help me along.

goat19642004

goat19642004
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator
Count me in for $50.

1970 GTO Judge
2015 Challenger HELLCAT
2004 SRT 10 Viper

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
That's GREAT guys! Thank You very much. We're almost there! Smile

$30.00 Raised From TCS58!
$50.00 My Donation
$50.00 Jag
$50.00 Goat19642004

TOTAL SO FAR $180.00

Needed $70.00

57belv

57belv
Administrator
Administrator
Anyway to use paypal?

DevilsRide

DevilsRide
CCC Moderator
CCC Moderator
Wayne, I also would like to donate but I prefer PayPal. Could we just send you the payment through PayPal like last time?
Thanks my friend!

Brian.

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
Sure guys!

I'll PM YOU. Smile

10Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! Empty Re: Please Consider Helping The CCC Stay Online! on Sat May 13, 2017 11:53 am

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
Hey Folks!

I want to sincerely and whole heartedly thank those who have contributed so far! I have awarded the following members with the "CCC Donator's Award For 2017" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bloodhound1958
TCS58
Goat19642004
Jag
DevilRide
57belv

We're not quite there yet so please consider helping the club stay online!

I'll keep everyone posted!

We still need $70.00!!!

Thank You! Smile

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
$35.00 needed! Smile

Bloodhound1958

Bloodhound1958
Needed $0.00!!!

Well we did it folks! Bannana Cheers Twisted Evil

We Have Reached Our Goal! Special thanks to those who have ensured the CCC goes on another year!

Thank You,

Bloodhound1958
TCS58
Goat19642004
Jag
DevilRide
57belv

You Guys ROCK! Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum