The Christine Car Club

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

Latest topics
» Good Friday
installing quarter glass vertical seal EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by Bloodhound1958

» 1958 Plymouth Belvedere Door weatherstrip
installing quarter glass vertical seal EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm by furvedere

» Christine Art
installing quarter glass vertical seal EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 am by Christinefan824

» Scanned Plymouth materials
installing quarter glass vertical seal EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 am by Christinefan824

» The Depth of His Love
installing quarter glass vertical seal EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am by goat19642004

» It's Time to Find My Car
installing quarter glass vertical seal EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 am by HeliPilot71

» A Stone in Your Shoe?
installing quarter glass vertical seal EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:25 pm by furvedere

» Happy Thanksgiving!
installing quarter glass vertical seal EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am by Christine Van

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
installing quarter glass vertical seal EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Time is Short
installing quarter glass vertical seal EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am by goat19642004

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christine Car Club » Christine Car Club Tech Section » Body, Interior & Exterior Trim & Paint: » installing quarter glass vertical seal

installing quarter glass vertical seal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1installing quarter glass vertical seal Empty installing quarter glass vertical seal on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:43 am

1fine58

1fine58
CCC Member
CCC Member
Do i need to remove the interior to install this seal that runs vertical and seals the quarter glass to the front door glass? I see there is a screw on the bottom of the quarter glass, im assuming i have to remove the door panel and get to the screw from the under side inside the quarter. Thanks Tim.

2installing quarter glass vertical seal Empty Re: installing quarter glass vertical seal on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:37 pm

318Fins

318Fins
Administrator
Administrator
I just oredered a pair of those off ebay they look nice,Id try androll window down and remove door panel as well as acces panel with a stubby screwdriver you may be able to unscrew it from the inside? Im speculatiing as Ive never tried it but if you cant do it that way you may have to at least partially dissasemble the glass. Smile

3installing quarter glass vertical seal Empty Re: installing quarter glass vertical seal on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:11 am

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
very interesting let us know what had to be done this can be beneficial to members in the future

4installing quarter glass vertical seal Empty Re: installing quarter glass vertical seal on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 am

1fine58

1fine58
CCC Member
CCC Member
I took the rear seat out and the door panels off and used a screw driver. it comes right out you dont have to take the glass out or anything.

5installing quarter glass vertical seal Empty Re: installing quarter glass vertical seal on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:56 pm

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
that is awesome to know, would really suck if you had to remove the glass to install

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum