The Christine Car Club

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

Latest topics
» Good Friday
Front and rear window stainless clips. EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by Bloodhound1958

» 1958 Plymouth Belvedere Door weatherstrip
Front and rear window stainless clips. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm by furvedere

» Christine Art
Front and rear window stainless clips. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 am by Christinefan824

» Scanned Plymouth materials
Front and rear window stainless clips. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 am by Christinefan824

» The Depth of His Love
Front and rear window stainless clips. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am by goat19642004

» It's Time to Find My Car
Front and rear window stainless clips. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 am by HeliPilot71

» A Stone in Your Shoe?
Front and rear window stainless clips. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:25 pm by furvedere

» Happy Thanksgiving!
Front and rear window stainless clips. EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am by Christine Van

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
Front and rear window stainless clips. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Time is Short
Front and rear window stainless clips. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am by goat19642004

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christine Car Club » Christine Car Club Tech Section » Body, Interior & Exterior Trim & Paint: » Front and rear window stainless clips.

Front and rear window stainless clips.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Front and rear window stainless clips. Empty Front and rear window stainless clips. on Sun May 06, 2012 7:08 am

Arnie1964

Arnie1964
CCC Member
CCC Member
I have started to remove my stainless from around the windshield and rear window. Lots of black crud underneath. Everything under there looks good except for the clips that hold the stainless trim. Most are rusted out. Can you buy replacements for them or are you folks doing something different to assemble?

Front and rear window stainless clips. 005-9

2Front and rear window stainless clips. Empty Re: Front and rear window stainless clips. on Sun May 06, 2012 10:37 am

Hi Jim, I believe there are re-pop's made. I have to look up the vendor in my file's and get back to you. I think maybe Gary Goer's or Andy Berbaum(overseas). Get back to you.

3Front and rear window stainless clips. Empty Re: Front and rear window stainless clips. on Sun May 06, 2012 10:55 am

fast59desoto

CCC Member
CCC Member
hey jim
i have repops of these available there are 3 different types of them
jeff

4Front and rear window stainless clips. Empty Re: Front and rear window stainless clips. on Sun May 06, 2012 10:58 am

58plym

58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member
EvilPlymouth wrote:Hi Jim, I believe there are re-pop's made. I have to look up the vendor in my file's and get back to you. I think maybe Gary Goer's or Andy Berbaum(overseas). Get back to you.
Is Andy Berbaum Overseas, I was thinking he was Somewhere you Joe? I have bought from him but not overseas, That has been about ten years or so ago.Smile Smile

5Front and rear window stainless clips. Empty Re: Front and rear window stainless clips. on Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 am

Jim, If Jeff Nichol's has them, buy them from him. He is great to do buisness with and price's more than fair.

6Front and rear window stainless clips. Empty Re: Front and rear window stainless clips. on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:57 am

25tj25

25tj25
CCC Member
CCC Member
has anybody got some clips off jeff, I emaile dhim for some but got no repsonse, if anybody chats to him can you turn him my way

thanks
knighty

7Front and rear window stainless clips. Empty Re: Front and rear window stainless clips. on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:22 am

fast59desoto

CCC Member
CCC Member
hey knighty didnt see your email could you resend it?
jeff
fast59desoto@hotmail.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum