The Christine Car Club

Dedicated To The Restoration And Maintenance Of The 1957-1958 Plymouth

Latest topics
» Good Friday
Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by Bloodhound1958

» 1958 Plymouth Belvedere Door weatherstrip
Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm by furvedere

» Christine Art
Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:46 am by Christinefan824

» Scanned Plymouth materials
Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:43 am by Christinefan824

» The Depth of His Love
Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am by goat19642004

» It's Time to Find My Car
Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 am by HeliPilot71

» A Stone in Your Shoe?
Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 12:25 pm by furvedere

» Happy Thanksgiving!
Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am by Christine Van

» Wurlitzer Jukebox Model 2510 Project. Any ideas?
Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 pm by Bloodhound1958

» Time is Short
Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 am by goat19642004

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Carpenter Shout Out!
Alexandra Paul Shout Out!
Christine Movie Soundtrack

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christine Car Club » Christine Car Club Tech Section » Body, Interior & Exterior Trim & Paint: » Sport tone inserts repops! Fill out form to get the ball rolling.

Sport tone inserts repops! Fill out form to get the ball rolling.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ChristineFury

ChristineFury
CCC Member
CCC Member
The detail on some of the parts are too cool.

58cunningham

58cunningham
CCC Member
CCC Member
Diamond pattern for 2 doors and 4 doors![img]Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 4_door14[/img][img]Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 Alumin10[/img][img]Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 Alumin11[/img][img]Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 Christ10[/img]

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
hmmmmmmmm........ now im undecided, where is joe C. i would like to know what christine had in the movie lol! i personally like the diamond pattern 58cunningham has shown us. Thanks john for digging out the original inserts. Did you make these 58cunningham?? i see there is another set laying on the ground in the picture????

58cunningham

58cunningham
CCC Member
CCC Member
Yes, i makes them! I occasionally sell on ebay (strocker470)

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
what do you charge for the 2 door if you dont mind me asking??

58cunningham

58cunningham
CCC Member
CCC Member
$ 550.00
When I sell on ebay, I sold $ 600.00 with buy it now.

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
thats not too bad i will keep you in mind

58plym

58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member
That is about what I have in mine , Mine has been on for over 10 years and still looks as good as they did the day I put them on. Smile

JAG

JAG
Administrator
Administrator
58plym wrote:That is about what I have in mine , Mine has been on for over 10 years and still looks as good as they did the day I put them on. Smile

stainless steel should be low maintenance do you even have to coat them with anything?

Big M

Big M
Administrator
Administrator
Stainless steel would need no maintenence other than an occasional polishing, same for the anodized aluminum ones.

---John

318Fins

318Fins
Administrator
Administrator
58cunningham wrote:Diamond pattern for 2 doors and 4 doors![img]Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 4_door14[/img][img]Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 Alumin10[/img][img]Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 Alumin11[/img][img]Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 Christ10[/img]

Your Christine is looking Great inserts too.

58cunningham

58cunningham
CCC Member
CCC Member
Thanks

58plym

58plym
CCC Member
CCC Member
Same here Cunningham, nice car and nice inserts Smile

Christine Stunt Car

Christine Stunt Car
CCC Member
CCC Member
Here you go, it's a square waffle pattern[img]Sport tone inserts repops!  Fill out form to get the ball rolling. - Page 2 Realch10[/img]

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum